Author Topic: 6" Black Series Store Finds and Recent Purchases  (Read 208494 times)

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
Re: 6" Black Series Store Finds and Recent Purchases
« Reply #855 on: September 25, 2021, 10:22 AM »
I got a shipping notice from Hasbro Pulse for POTF Han Solo…still waiting on Greedo.
A character’s face is melted by fantastical energy

Offline Diddly

• Jedi Master
  • SECede
    • View Profile
« Reply #856 on: September 28, 2021, 11:58 AM »
Dorkside mailed me 3 more preorders over the past weekend, the Bad Batch Hunter and Crosshair, along with the generic black/grey Clone Trooper that goes with them. Since I recently got Asajj too, that completes that wave for me.
http://diddlyscoop.blogspot.com
Twitter: @travis_banks

Offline Diddly

• Jedi Master
  • SECede
    • View Profile
« Reply #857 on: October 1, 2021, 03:25 PM »
And also arriving from Dorkside yesterday, the entire Aurra Sing wave. Must have been a huge shipment of Hasbro stuff arrive from overseas. Now I can focus on tracking down some of the figures I missed from last year.

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #858 on: October 2, 2021, 10:43 AM »
Stopped by my local comic store yesterday and was shocked to see an original Purge Trooper on the shelf for only $24.95. I never ever saw one of these other than the one I got at GameStop when it first came out where they literally had to call the guy that had preordered it and see if he still wanted it or not. (Luckily he never picked up)

Anyway I went ahead and bought it just because it seems like a cool figure and I always wanted one to open. Yay!

Offline Nicklab

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I saw we fight!
    • View Profile
« Reply #859 on: October 26, 2021, 07:07 PM »
Orders for the General Lando wave finally seem to be processing through Target.  But it looks like these might be coming one figure at a time. 

It looks like the same thing is happening with the Rogue One repaints. K-2SO is on the way, but nothing else.  It also looks like the Artillery Trooper is shipping now.
"Call up a Hammerhead Corvette.  I have an idea."

Feedback

Online Dave

• Jedi Master
  • Never Trust a Big Butt and a Smile - BBD
    • View Profile
« Reply #860 on: October 26, 2021, 08:15 PM »
Orders for the General Lando wave finally seem to be processing through Target.  But it looks like these might be coming one figure at a time. 

It looks like the same thing is happening with the Rogue One repaints. K-2SO is on the way, but nothing else.  It also looks like the Artillery Trooper is shipping now.

I'm getting most of them next week, but one is delayed until the following week.  Good to see these are finally hitting.

** Update ** - all of mine have now shipped.  Looking forward to getting these.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2021, 11:16 AM by Dave »

Online Dave

• Jedi Master
  • Never Trust a Big Butt and a Smile - BBD
    • View Profile
« Reply #861 on: November 2, 2021, 01:29 PM »
Kinda funny - my invoice from Target uses all the figure code names and not their real product names - e.g. Arkansas, Oklahoma, Connecticut, Delaware vs. General Lando, Tech, etc.

Offline Diddly

• Jedi Master
  • SECede
    • View Profile
« Reply #862 on: November 6, 2021, 02:23 PM »
I've had a few preorders show up recently, mostly older stuff from last year getting second production runs. Stuff from the Cad Bane wave, and the wave with the new sculpt Stormtrooper.

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #863 on: November 20, 2021, 07:25 PM »
My Credit Collection Mandalorian showed up from Amazon today. Cool figure! Shipped again in a small Hasbro box.

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #864 on: November 23, 2021, 10:23 PM »
I swung by a GameStop just for kicks today and was shocked to see Jedi Knight Revan on the pegs! The girl at the counter said they had just gotten him in the mail. I have one boxed but I always kind of wanted an extra one to open and I don’t think I ever saw one outside of the one I ordered online. So I was more than happy to plunk down the money now.   :)

If you still need him might be worth checking!

Offline GrandMoffNick

• Jedi Master
  • You are what you choose to be
    • View Profile
« Reply #865 on: December 8, 2021, 03:46 PM »
Bodhi Rook showed up from GameStop today. Very nicely done figure.
This is the water, and this is the well. Drink full, and descend. The horse is the white of the eyes, and dark within

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #866 on: December 8, 2021, 06:31 PM »
Bodhi Rook showed up from GameStop today. Very nicely done figure.

I second that. They put a lot of effort into him as well as the accessories. I’m glad I got an extra to open!

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #867 on: December 10, 2021, 07:33 PM »
Since the Rancor didn’t happen I used some of that money to finally buy the SDCC Boba in Kenner colors, which was the very last Black Series figure missing from my collection. Was kinda hoping the price would come back down a bit over time like the X-Wing Pilot Luke figure, but at this point I am happy to just be done with it. He arrived today, very very happy.  ;D

Offline Diddly

• Jedi Master
  • SECede
    • View Profile
« Reply #868 on: December 10, 2021, 10:02 PM »
I've been in Orlando for work for the last week and a half, and finally had a chance to check out Disney Springs. Nothing good in the Star Wars stores there unless you need a million General Lando figures. Only Galaxy's Edge set they had for sale was the one with 3PO/Rex/R2. All told, not really worth sitting in an hour of traffic and fighting the huge crowds for another hour.

They did have a ton of POTF2 Greedos, and I almost bought one until I noticed there was no price tag. I didn't want to know how much they were charging over MSRP.

Offline Nicklab

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I saw we fight!
    • View Profile
« Reply #869 on: December 10, 2021, 11:05 PM »
I stumbled across a TBS Bodhi Rook at my local GameStop store today. With my monthly rewards it was $19 and change.  Better than the price from Amazon.
"Call up a Hammerhead Corvette.  I have an idea."

Feedback