Author Topic: 2020 Haslab - TVC Razor Crest  (Read 59705 times)

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
  • I don't get drunk, I get awesome.
    • View Profile
Re: 2020 TVC Haslab Razor Crest
« Reply #525 on: February 10, 2022, 01:17 PM »
My last name starts with C so I throw that money in the wrench.

You're a 'C' and you have something showing up in Fed Ex, right?  We don't have anything in Fed Ex or Pulse other than "Coming in Early 2022."
Climbed a mountain & never came back. I will not quit & I always fight back 
From this moment for all my life. What could I say? Was born to be this way. And what could I say?  Just livin' for today

Offline Matt_Fury

• Jedi General
  • I aim to misbehave.
    • View Profile
    • Every Action Figure Parody has a beginning.
« Reply #526 on: February 10, 2022, 01:21 PM »
Do you have the app???
This is the way.

I have spoken.

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
    • View Profile
« Reply #527 on: February 10, 2022, 01:55 PM »
Do you have the app???

I have the app and there's nothing listed in there from Hasbro.   :'(  My order shows on Pulse, but just says Coming in early 2022.
From this moment for all my life. What could I say? Was born to be this way. And what could I say?  Just livin' for today

Offline Jeff

• Administrator
  • Jedi Elder
  • Leave me where I lie
    • View Profile
    • www.JediDefender.com
« Reply #528 on: February 10, 2022, 01:59 PM »
I have the app and there's nothing listed in there from Hasbro.   :'(  My order shows on Pulse, but just says Coming in early 2022.

Ditto for me. 

I'm sure there is some shipping algorithm that figures out how they should send this stuff out so they don't overwhelm any one area/truck/line with too many packages or whatever.  I guess the answer is just "patience" but it's really hard seeing people on Twitter getting theirs in hand and I don't even know when mine is going to ship. :(
Editor-in-Chief  - www.JediDefender.com
On Twitter?  Follow JediDefender -> @jedidefender

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
    • View Profile
« Reply #529 on: February 10, 2022, 03:26 PM »
I'm sure there is some shipping algorithm that figures out how they should send this stuff out so they don't overwhelm any one area/truck/line with too many packages or whatever.  I guess the answer is just "patience" but it's really hard seeing people on Twitter getting theirs in hand and I don't even know when mine is going to ship. :(

+1

Offline Matt_Fury

• Jedi General
  • I aim to misbehave.
    • View Profile
« Reply #530 on: February 10, 2022, 05:13 PM »
I agree Jeff, it sucks that being one of the first people to order the Razor Crest and it's looking more and more that they are not using a first in/first out model for shipping.  Oh well, we've waited 17 months, what's another week or so?

**Update**. My Razor Crest has left the warehouse and should be here this weekend!!!!!!
« Last Edit: February 10, 2022, 06:50 PM by Matt_Fury »
This is the way.

I have spoken.

Offline tmanthegreat

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #531 on: February 10, 2022, 09:06 PM »
I came home to find this on my front porch  8)

The box is large and surprisingly heavy… It definitely did not arrive in mint condition (see the smashed corner on the top left) but there was no way I was keeping this boxed anyways… More pics to come.
Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it binds the galaxy together ;D

Offline Rob

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #532 on: February 10, 2022, 09:54 PM »
Nice!

Mine says signature required.  Did you have a way to waive that or did they just get lazy?

Offline tmanthegreat

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #533 on: February 10, 2022, 10:58 PM »
Nice!

Mine says signature required.  Did you have a way to waive that or did they just get lazy?

I’m guessing FedEx got lazy… But I’m a bit puzzled - my tracking showed the item scheduled for delivery yesterday, but that the item hadn’t yet been received by FedEx. I didn’t think to check my porch yesterday, so I wonder if this came yesterday and then sat out for a day! Either way, it’s here :)
Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it binds the galaxy together ;D

Offline Jeff

• Administrator
  • Jedi Elder
  • Leave me where I lie
    • View Profile
    • www.JediDefender.com
« Reply #534 on: February 11, 2022, 08:49 AM »
I guess the answer is just "patience" but it's really hard seeing people on Twitter getting theirs in hand and I don't even know when mine is going to ship. :(

My long wait is over. :P Got my shipping notice from Hasbro Pulse this morning!

Still nothing in my FedEx delivery manager, so FU to FedEx this morning for not being able to recognize my address and incoming packages 90% of the time.  ::)
Editor-in-Chief  - www.JediDefender.com
On Twitter?  Follow JediDefender -> @jedidefender

Offline Nicklab

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I saw we fight!
    • View Profile
« Reply #535 on: February 11, 2022, 09:25 AM »
I updated my delivery so that I could pick this up at a FedEx location on Monday.  Getting this on Super Bowl Sunday would be a logistical nightmare for me.
"Call up a Hammerhead Corvette.  I have an idea."

Feedback

Offline Matt_Fury

• Jedi General
  • I aim to misbehave.
    • View Profile
« Reply #536 on: February 11, 2022, 09:59 AM »
If I look up the tracking number on Fed Ex's website, they say it will arrive on Sunday.  If I check the status on the Fed Ex app, is says I will receive the Razor Crest tomorrow.

If it weren't for the Superbowl this weekend, I'd start a pool to bet on which arrival date is correct!
This is the way.

I have spoken.

Offline Mister Skeezler

• Jedi Knight
  • Now with winning smile!
    • View Profile
    • misterskeezler on Instagram
« Reply #537 on: February 11, 2022, 10:12 AM »
My two Razor Crests are in the mail! Unfortunately, it says they'll be here on Tuesday...wha whaaaaaa. I always prefer getting something cool like this on the weekend, so I'm not unboxing during a meeting.
-------------------------------------------------
(Formerly LandotheScoundrel)

misterskeezler on Instagram

Offline Jedi Idej

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #538 on: February 11, 2022, 02:39 PM »
I got pulled into a project that was starting to go sideways. My mind was distracted when I drove straight home yesterday and played a video game on my phone for 20min in my car before I remembered this bad boy was waiting for me at the FedEx store. haha.

Pleasantly surprised the box was bigger than I anticipated. Tonight I get it out of its sarcophagus and let it breathe.

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
    • View Profile
« Reply #539 on: February 11, 2022, 02:43 PM »
I guess the answer is just "patience" but it's really hard seeing people on Twitter getting theirs in hand and I don't even know when mine is going to ship. :(

My long wait is over. :P Got my shipping notice from Hasbro Pulse this morning!

Still nothing in my FedEx delivery manager, so FU to FedEx this morning for not being able to recognize my address and incoming packages 90% of the time.  ::)

Ditto.  I'm just glad the order still exists and is moving forward...