Author Topic: Vintage 3.75" ARAH Figures  (Read 17160 times)

Offline Nicklab

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I saw we fight!
    • View Profile
Re: Vintage 3.75" ARAH Figures
« Reply #30 on: December 15, 2021, 11:06 AM »
I've been gradually selling off a lot of my vintage toys.  I've worked my way through most of my Kenner Super Powers and Mattel Marvel Secret Wars figures.  G.I. Joe is coming up soon.  I was just looking through a box that had some of the smaller vehicle sets.  OMG, it's going to be a lot of work getting the Joes and Cobra ready to sell!
"Call up a Hammerhead Corvette.  I have an idea."

Feedback

Offline Jeff

• Administrator
  • Jedi Elder
  • Leave me where I lie
    • View Profile
    • www.JediDefender.com
« Reply #31 on: December 15, 2021, 11:51 AM »
OMG, it's going to be a lot of work getting the Joes and Cobra ready to sell!

YoJoe.com's WHOBIT is a great resource to help match stray accessories to figures as you try to put everything together.
Editor-in-Chief  - www.JediDefender.com
On Twitter?  Follow JediDefender -> @jedidefender

Offline Nicklab

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I saw we fight!
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 15, 2021, 12:00 PM »
OMG, it's going to be a lot of work getting the Joes and Cobra ready to sell!

YoJoe.com's WHOBIT is a great resource to help match stray accessories to figures as you try to put everything together.

Thanks, Jeff!  I've already got a lot of things bagged up, but being able to match things up with a resource like that is going to be really helpful.

I've also seen scattered information about replacement O rings.  Since the first wave of figures came out in 1982 or 83, some of those O rings have deteriorated or disintegrated.  I haven't replaced an O ring myself, but I suspect that it might help as I sell off my old Joes.
"Call up a Hammerhead Corvette.  I have an idea."

Feedback