Author Topic: 2022 GameStop Gaming Greats 6" Umbra ARC Trooper  (Read 733 times)

Offline Jeff

• Administrator
  • Jedi Elder
  • Leave me where I lie
    • View Profile
    • www.JediDefender.com
2022 GameStop Gaming Greats 6" Umbra ARC Trooper
« on: December 21, 2021, 09:31 AM »
Up for pre-order tomorrow, 12/22, at 10am PT / 1pm ET at GameStop.

Editor-in-Chief  - www.JediDefender.com
On Twitter?  Follow JediDefender -> @jedidefender

Offline Nicklab

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I saw we fight!
    • View Profile
Re: 2022 GameStop Gaming Greats 6" Umbra ARC Trooper
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2021, 06:48 AM »
I might be out on this one.  At the very least I am not going to pre-order this.  I just don't feel enough of a connection to the game to want this in my Black Series collection.
"Call up a Hammerhead Corvette.  I have an idea."

Feedback

Offline Diddly

• Jedi Master
  • SECede
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2021, 02:19 PM »
I’m debating if I want this too. Luckily for me GameStop won’t let me order anything from the site so I can only preorder in person. Since I’m out of town for the holidays that gives me time to think it over.
http://diddlyscoop.blogspot.com
Twitter: @travis_banks

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
  • I don't get drunk, I get awesome.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2021, 04:51 PM »
I was going to wait on this, but ended up ordering it with their Republic Commando.  Preorders over $35 get free shipping.

...or do they?  My order had another $6 in shipping costs for these two.  Not a ton of money, but when the figures are already $26 that kind of stinks.  I chatted with CS about it and they were surprised that pre-orders get free shipping.  I sent them the link where it is advertised right below the big red PREORDER button.  Guy apologized and gave me 6000 reward points, which kind of makes up for it.
Climbed a mountain & never came back. I will not quit & I always fight back 
From this moment for all my life. What could I say? Was born to be this way. And what could I say?  Just livin' for today

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2021, 03:57 PM »
Whew, this totally slipped my mind earlier, but I just picked up two with Free Shipping - thanks for the tip on that. Looks cool enough that I will probably keep one to open.

This makes the 5th Gaming Greats figure I have on PO with them…be nice if they would start shipping some of these things!
A character’s face is melted by fantastical energy