Author Topic: Scooby Doo Figures  (Read 2192 times)

Offline Brian

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
Scooby Doo Figures
« on: November 20, 2019, 02:32 PM »
Ok, I know this probably isn’t everyone’s cup of tea, but I’ve always been a Scooby Doo fan since I was a kid, and noticed some figure 2 packs on a recent trip to Wal-Mart. They are very similar to figures my daughter had when she was younger, and some may even be repacks from then. At any rate, they are two packs containing one Mystery Gang member and one of the classic cartoon baddies. Even better, they are priced at less than $6 a pack ($5.82 I think?). Our store only had the Scooby and Shaggy sets, but I understand the whole gang is available. I think it is for the 50th anniversary. They aren’t necessarily “highly detailed”, but kind of neat for the price if you want a Scooby Doo to hang out in the display. Roughly 5” scale I think.

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
Re: Scooby Doo Figures
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2019, 04:48 PM »
I’ve seen those for awhile now and think they look really cool. I just don’t have room for any more stuff I’m not super passionate about it.
A character’s face is melted by fantastical energy

Offline Scockery

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
Re: Scooby Doo Figures
« Reply #2 on: February 7, 2020, 11:53 PM »
Anyone like the Playmobil Scooby Doo stuff? There's a blind bag wave of villains (who can be unmasked!)...not sure it's out yet.