Community > Watto's Junk Yard

Shamrock Shake Lovers Unite!

<< < (23/23)

I Am Sith:
Awesome, glad to hear they are out somewhere but unfortunately not by me yet.  I had to resort to a mint shake at Culvers, just not the same.  My two sons are also waiting in eager anticipation.

BillCable:
I actually drove to the drive-thru on Wednesday and asked if they were available.  They told me they would go on sale Thursday at that location.  They hadn't posted any kind of signage as of yesterday.  So you might be able to call and check when your location to see when they'll be available.

In my post of Facebook, another guy who lives nearby said he was told "Late February" at a different McD's.  That's just preposterous!

I Am Sith:

--- Quote from: BillCable on February  9, 2018, 08:14 AM ---I actually drove to the drive-thru on Wednesday and asked if they were available.  They told me they would go on sale Thursday at that location.  They hadn't posted any kind of signage as of yesterday.  So you might be able to call and check when your location to see when they'll be available.

--- End quote ---

I did that exact thing after I posted my response last night.  Went to two in the area and was told it would be a couple more weeks.  Grrr!  Guess I'm going to have to make up for lost time once they do come out!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version