Series 2

<< < (2/305) > >>

Jango Fettish:
YGM, Adam. Mailed you from my new address.  ;D

Morgbug:
Ah, so it is a series of 6 again.  

Dale? ;D

DSJ™:

--- Quote from: Morgbug on June 12, 2003, 12:45 AM ---Ah, so it is a series of 6 again.  

Dale? ;D

--- End quote ---

You rang!    ;D   8)
Keeping my out out for them.  ;)

JediMAC:
I finally got around to opening my Kubrick Bounty Hunter set, and I unbelievably managed to score a 1 in 96 miracle and got the "vintage" Boba Fett variant!!!  :o  I'm in total shock right now!  This is a HUGE score, since I was planning on trying to get all 3 of the Kubrick Fetts, the standard version, AND the 2 VHTF variants.  So I totally lucked out and got one of the variants right off the bat!  This is just one of those beautiful collecting moments that I'll always remember...

When I first opened it, I immediately recognized it as the "vintage" variant with one red and one yellow wrist gauntlet, but then I managed to convince myself that I must have gotten all mixed up as to which were the variants, so I had to go and look at my old news post on the main page here at JediDefender to double check, and indeed I was right - I had the variant "vintage" version!   8)

To be honest though, I wish it was the ROTJ variant instead, since I was wanting to try to get this vintage version carded, from the recent Medicom Toy Exhibit.  Oh well...  Guess I'll be happy with what I got!   :D  Two Kubrick Fetts to go now...

Here's a shot of the one that I got (someone else's picture):

JediMAC:
What's totally bizarre about my score, is that I was absolutely 100% convinced that my Boba Fett Kubrick box had been opened and resealed, since there seemed to be some glue coming out of the side of one of the bottom flaps and it was a little loose.  I actually went so far as to call ActionFigureXpress today and b!tch and moan that there was something unethical going on there, and someone had already checked my box to make sure it wasn't the variant, or to swap the variant out if it was indeed in there.

Little did I know, that inside the box, the figures are still vacu-sealed in a non-see through silver bag, which would be totally obvious if it had been tampered with (and obviously once I got in there I realized it wasn't).  So I was relieved just to know that my package was legit.

But get this, the ActionFigureXpress customer service guy I spoke to said I could return it and they'd send me a new one if I was that unhappy about it - and I ALMOST DID!   :o  But I decided I didn't want to pay the $5 to ship it back to them, and told the guy that it was highly doubtful that I would've got one of the two variants anyways, so I'd just hang on to it, despite my anger over thinking it had been opened, inspected, and resealed.  Of course now I owe that customer service rep a serious apology for being so upset with him and his company...   :-[  And I was completely wrong the entire time...   :-\

Who'da thunk it...   :P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version