Author Topic: 1138 in ROTJ  (Read 2297 times)

Offline Brian

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
1138 in ROTJ
« on: November 30, 2007, 12:09 PM »
This might be old news, but I was listening to the Force Cast and a week or two ago someone called in mentioning that Sideshow's 12" Boussh Leia had the number 1138 on the helmet, and called to ask if that was indeed taken from the real prop and was in the movie.  Steve Sansweet and Pete Vilmur looked into it and found out that yes, it is part of the actual movie prop that was used - so that's a reference to 1138 in ROTJ, if anyone didn't already know that officially.  I guess I hadn't heard that before, but maybe I just missed it.

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
Re: 1138 in ROTJ
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2008, 01:58 AM »
I think till SS did the figure, it was a mystery as to where 1138's reference was in ROTJ...  I could be mistaken on that though, but I thought that was the idea there...  I know where they are here and there, but it was some kind of mystery on ROTJ I guess.

Can't say I know where it's at in E2 or 3 though off the top of my head... 
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline Nathan

• Jedi Knight
  • Destroying the hobby one EU figure at a time.
    • View Profile
    • The Clone Wars Unofficial Site (in carbonite)
Re: 1138 in ROTJ
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2008, 05:17 PM »
Supposedly in Ep2, all the clone troopers have a tiny 1138 in LEDs on the backs of their helmets.

Then in Ep3, a certain battle droid has "1138" on its backpack like that one in TPM. Also, in the script Bacara's number is 1138.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/1138_%28number%29
Twitter: @OKeefeNathan
Blog: Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Fanboy (in carbonite since '09, back someday)