Collectibles > Solo: A Star Wars Story

Store Finds and Recent Purchases

<< < (2/12) > >>

Nicklab:
Amazon has listings for some wave 1 figures, but the pricing is just not good right now.  Almost all of the wave 1 figures appear to be priced at $14.93, which just will not do for a 5POA figure, voice chip or not.  But it's good to have these links handy in a wishlist for when the prices drop to an acceptable level.

Qi'ra

Chewbacca

Maz Kanata

Range Trooper

Stormtrooper (Mimban)

K-2SO

Luke Skywalker (Jedi Master)

At least the pricing is something close to normal on the Class A vehicle / creature offerings, at $19.99 each:

Enfys Nest's Swoop bike with Enfys Nest

Wampa with Luke Skywalker

Force Link 2.0 gauntlet with Han Solo - $29.99

McMetal:
I saw a bunch of the 12" Solo figures already on clearance for $4.98 @ Target. They must have stickered them up as they were taking them out of the box, LOL.

I did end up seeing pretty much everything outside of Qi'ra and 4-LOM, but it took a lot of driving around.

Darth_Anton:
Went out Friday morning with mixed results.

Started out the day at a very predictable and frustrating Walmart. This store consistently drops the ball. There was nothing out despite them having product in back. I called for a manager, they brought out a toy guy who insisted that the release date was Monday the 16th complete with orders from the main office. I pointed out the fact that that was wrong, that the box says the 13th. He begrudgingly went in the back and brought out a few boxes. I picked up all the 2-packs and a force link set, but he allowed me to buy only 2 basic figures. There were no Vintage, beast/speeder packs, vehicles or 6 inch.

I went over to Target across the street and bought all the basic figures.

My end of my area was pretty lackluster. My friend on the other end of the SF Valley got everything; basic figures, Vintage, 6 inch, including the Dewback, 2-packs and Beast/Vehicle sets.

GrandMoffNick:
Anyone see any t shirts anywhere? My son won't let me take Donald Glover's CD out of our car as he loves his song "Zombies". I'd love to get us matching Lando shirts

Matt_Fury:
Try Thinkgeek.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version