Author Topic: Everything Rebelscum  (Read 590561 times)

Offline Matt

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Lobot's Duplex
Re: Rebelscum
« Reply #2640 on: January 19, 2006, 01:49 PM »
Rob, is there anyway to reverse the animation in your avatar--you know, run it backwards?

Because I think we'd all agree that MatkitikKeed'kak deserves the ol' shot-in-the-mouth, if you know what I mean.

I mean, if he's this upset over the avatar now, seeing it ran backwards would be even harder for him to swallow.
"The good news is that all that blood is actually ketchup. The bad news, however, is that all that ketchup is actually blood."

SilverZ

« Reply #2641 on: January 19, 2006, 02:48 PM »
I'll hand it to MK though, his last shot at you Rob was the first thing to happen at RS in the last two years that has prompted me to want to post there. Of course, the thread was locked before I had my chance to do so.

Hopefully he can pop in and discuss his feelings with us here.

Offline Dresden

• Youngling
  • I'm a llama!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2642 on: January 19, 2006, 03:13 PM »
I wouldn't call that much of a shot...

Unless you really take it to heart he called you out on only having 2 bedrooms.

Come on Rob, strive for 3 on your next lease.

:P

Offline Chris

• Founder
  • Administrator
  • Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #2643 on: January 19, 2006, 03:17 PM »
Hopefully he can pop in and discuss his feelings with us here.

I don't know, he might lack the proper 'hardware'.

Offline Rob

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #2644 on: January 19, 2006, 03:55 PM »

Two bedrooms?  Shows what he knows...  I only have one.  One bedroom and one bigger main room.  What we lack in bedroom quantity we make up for with really high ceilings. 

Why the hell would I need more?  It's just my girlfriend and I. 

(For the record the two bedroom units were running about $275,000.00 and the building only has 4 of those.) 
« Last Edit: January 19, 2006, 04:06 PM by Rob »

Offline Rob

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #2645 on: January 19, 2006, 03:58 PM »
Rob, is there anyway to reverse the animation in your avatar--you know, run it backwards?

Why yes, yes there is.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2006, 03:59 PM by Rob »

Offline Dresden

• Youngling
  • I'm a llama!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2646 on: January 19, 2006, 04:08 PM »

Two bedrooms?  Shows what he knows...  I only have one.  One bedroom and one bigger main room.  What we lack in bedroom quantity we make up for with really high ceilings. 

Why the hell would I need more?  It's just my girlfriend and I. 

But... But... where do you put your Star Wars stuff?

:)

Offline Rob

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #2647 on: January 19, 2006, 04:10 PM »
Imagine a large room with 12 foot ceilings completely covered from the floor to the ceiling in star wars toys.   :)

That was the deal when we stopped looking for places with an extra bedroom because my girlfriend liked this building so much.

« Last Edit: January 19, 2006, 04:14 PM by Rob »

Offline JediMAC

• Pretty in Pink
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #2648 on: January 19, 2006, 04:25 PM »
I'd like to invite Mister Kenobi back to continue our discussion from last time.

Yes, his "Jackhole" account has indeed been unbanned here.  In fact, it was kind of a mistake that he wound up being banned in the first place, as we were rather excited to be able to chat with him over here.

So Jackhole, please come back and play with us.  We'd love to have you...  :)

- Matt
« Last Edit: January 19, 2006, 04:26 PM by JediMAC »

Offline Ryan

• Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Master
  • Destiny is all
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #2649 on: January 19, 2006, 04:43 PM »

Why yes, yes there is.

Classic. :)
"This is the way."

Offline JediMAC

• Pretty in Pink
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #2650 on: January 19, 2006, 04:46 PM »
Why is douche censored on here? If they can say ******bag on national TV, what gives? Bueller? Anyone?

Dresden, you have the option of turning your language filter off here, in your profile somewhere.  I suggest you do it, as the conversation is much more entertaining and colorful that way...  ;)

So Kenobi got drunk off his ass and puked all over himself at CIII? Man, I'm almost embarassed for him.

Yep, on his first night at C3, no less.  He seemed to be bragging about it after everyone got back from Indy, as if getting sent to the hospital with alcohol poisoning, and then having to go back home to Oklahoma after just one night, was some type of impressive feat.  Very bizarre...  I'd be embarrassed as **** if I were him, and very pissed too, to have ruined what should've been a very fun convention and trip, just because he couldn't hold his liquor.  Pathetic, really.

What's amusing, is that nearly a year later he seems to have realized people apparently didn't think his puking and getting sent home was quite as cool as he thought it was, so now he's trying to recant his whole story and say it was mostly because he had the flu at the time.  Funny how much he tends to change many of his stories around about things he's said there, whenever he feels he's not getting the anticipated response that he was hoping for.

I'm guessing that within a few months here, he'll come back and tell everyone that he's not really a certified genius after all, since his attempted bragging about his supposed incredible IQ level didn't bring him greater respect and a ton of "You're so smart!" comments from the RS members.  He'd certainly be the dumbest smart person I've ever known, if it were actually true...
« Last Edit: January 19, 2006, 04:51 PM by JediMAC »

Offline efranks

• Jedi Knight
  • Eric Franks
    • View Profile
« Reply #2651 on: January 19, 2006, 04:58 PM »
I wonder who's name he dropped?  I missed that, but yeah it's funny to think about it.

I don't recall now. He tossed out some high post count names...about how he's "friends" with them.  As if to say that even though his answer was wrong, if his post count didn't make it right, knowing these people would.

I'd like to invite Mister Kenobi back to continue our discussion from last time.  He's called out several people in the Rebelscum Photo Album thread and I think that it would only be appropriate to discuss it in a place where he can actually see the replies.  Since I'm on ignore and he can't see posts from me over there.

Here he calls efranks 'thick'

Just like efranks - that guy is too thick to understand t

Thanks fan-*******-tastic!  He called me out in a thread I've never read, about a comment I made on another board.  I guess I'm going to have to go and read that whole topic now to see why that even came up.  It's pretty funny though...and now we have further proof that he haunts this board looking for any mention of his name.

What's really sad about that comment, recanting his previous marriage support question, is that he probably needs help.  If you lived with that guy wouldn't you be looking for a way out?

I heard about his being sent home from C3.  What a waste of time and money.  Didn't he also get discharged from the Air Force for some reason, injury or something?  It just sounds like he can't finish anything he starts...except his EP1 figure collection.  Which, any die-hard would have completed sometime around 12/31/1999 if they were really a fan.

E...

PS - Although most of this post was me being sarcastic, have no doubt that I believe Matt is a ******* *******.
"I sell the drugs that keep you people from seeing dragons at night." - Gus "Psych"

Offline Dresden

• Youngling
  • I'm a llama!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2652 on: January 19, 2006, 05:01 PM »
Why is douche censored on here? If they can say ******bag on national TV, what gives? Bueller? Anyone?

Dresden, you have the option of turning your language filter off here, in your profile somewhere.  I suggest you do it, as the conversation is much more entertaining and colorful that way...  ;)

Whoomp, there it is.

Thanks buddy.

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #2653 on: January 19, 2006, 05:02 PM »
Oh - and then they always go to JD to post their jokes about me (and Dustin, Philip, DBB, etc) because they all lack the required "hardware" to post it here and to our faces

I LOVE this quote...  Why?

Because it's MisterKenobi's lameass way of trying to drag Dustin, Philip, and DBB into his little ****fest, and hopefully have them take action on people there, for what is said here.

Fact is, nobody who's isn't banned there is saying much about those three.  I don't make fun of any of them.  I don't care for their way of running things at RS either and I voice that, but I hardly "offend" any of them.  I'm sure DBB when he comes to Pittsburgh (he keeps saying he wants to go to Comic-Con some year) will get a PM from me to let him know he can contact me when he's in town.  I don't care.  Dustin and Philip would too if they were coming to Pittsburgh just because I'm a cordial kinda guy even if we have had disagreements...

The thing is though, KitKatFlimFlam's just trying WAY too hard over there to really get people in trouble for **** they do here.  If anything, if I were Philip or Dustin, I'd be GOOD and pissed right now that wonder twat Mister Kenobi decided to bring stuff FROM here over there.  You want someone to throw the book at?  It's that sopping wet ******bag, because he should have his head far enough out his ass not to bring up JD...  Afterall, our staff have learned what the response is when you do, so why would he think his saying stuff there is any more acceptable on their site?  Stupid.

Seriously, when will he get "it" that people talk about RS here because they CAN'T talk about it at RS?  Because a lot were banned for criticizing the site, so now they're basically saying everything here about everything wrong with that site in this thread.  We don't care...  If anything, it's good to vent and god knows we all share that common bond in how we feel about over there.

I like how he brought out people's names directly over there...  I'd really think that those attacks openly there, where he knows he can't really do that, would be looked at closely by their site's staff.  I know Rob and efranks have good names there among the membership.  It's only MisterKenobi who they don't like, and who they talk openly about OVER HERE.  I don't know when he'll ever "get it".
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline Matt

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Lobot's Duplex
« Reply #2654 on: January 19, 2006, 05:02 PM »
. . .back home to Oklahoma. . .

>:(
"The good news is that all that blood is actually ketchup. The bad news, however, is that all that ketchup is actually blood."