Collectibles > The Black Series 6" Figures

6" Black Series Rogue One Wave 4 (aka Wv 10)

<< < (3/3)

McMetal:
The owner of Dorkside also mentioned over at RS that at least one major retailer (Target, Walmart or TRU) passed on the Revan wave because there were no Rogue One figures in it.

I'm thinking that was Target, but maybe it turned out to be all of them because GameStop is still the only place I've EVER seen these.

Curiously, outside of Revan, there is almost zero secondary market juice on the rest of that wave. I have been trying to dump some extra Sabines and Snowtroopers at cost on eBay and can barely even get anyone to look at the listings, much less bid on them. Weird.

P-Siddy:
Well if anyone finds a Chirrut, I'll trade you a Revan.

JediJman:
Snagged Baze at Target this morning.  If anyone is looking for the shipper, I found it up near the check out lanes versus back in electronics or the toy aisle.  It only has space to hold 6 figures, so just one Baze and Chirrut per display (Chirrut was already gone from the one I found).  There is pricing in two spots on the display indicating $9.89 for the 6" figures, but Baze rang up  for the standard $19.99 price.  Worth asking about at the register to save $10 since it's right there for them to check, though when I asked it still took them ten minutes to figure it all out.

McMetal:
After reading some reports online, I went back today and bought one of leftover shipper Cassians from Target and brought it home to compare to the one from Wave One. Sure enough, they do appear to have updated the paint apps on his face. The new one looks a lot better, the goatee is browner (less black) and thinner, and they eyebrows have toned down too. It's not a huge difference, but a noticeable one. For $10, I guess I will keep the new one too.

I had read they did the same thing for Jyn but I haven't been able to confirm yet.

Jeff:
Just an FYI that this wave is back in-stock at EE:

Star Wars The Black Series 6-Inch Action Figure Wave 10 Case w/Free Shipping

1x SW R1 SERGEANT JYN ERSO JEDHA
1x SW R1 CAPTAIN CASSIAN ANDOR EADU
1x SW R1 IMPERIAL DEATH TROOPER
1x SW R1 DIRECTOR KRENNIC
1x SW R1 CHIRRUT IMWE
1x SW R1 BAZE MALBUS

#ad #sponsored

Navigation

[0] Message Index