Collectibles > The Black Series 6" Figures

Upcoming Black Series figures?

<< < (8/10) > >>

McMetal:
Some news on 2 upcoming BS figures this week apparently...teaser shot of the TIE Fighter Pilot, allegedly in the Yoda wave.

Also, silhouette tease of a Jedi-Con exclusive 6" figure that looks a lot like a protocol droid. No way they do 3PO like that, unless he comes with some kind of extra, but when did he ever sport any accessories?

I guess exclusives are the only way they can get any new figures into circulation anymore, it's been 7 months now with the same 3 figures and I have a growing concern for that Anakin/Clone Trroper wave.

Jayson:

--- Quote from: McMetal on July 11, 2014, 09:01 AM ---Also, silhouette tease of a Jedi-Con exclusive 6" figure that looks a lot like a protocol droid. No way they do 3PO like that, unless he comes with some kind of extra, but when did he ever sport any accessories?

--- End quote ---

Accessory options for C-3PO

A New Hope:
Oil soaked rag from oil bath scene - not as sexy as it sounds
Removable restraining bolt, arms and sand accessories from Sand People attack scene
Dead Jawa carcass from Sandcrawler scene - exactly as sexy as it sounds
Commlink from Trash Compactor scene

The Empire Strikes Back:
Snow deco from Echo Base
Removable limbs, cargo net/bag and crate from Cloud City scene

Return of the Jedi
Removable/detached eye and Salacious Crumb from Jabba's palace scene
Ewok Throne from Endor Rebel Roast scene

See? There are options.  :D

McMetal:
Good call. I thought about the cargo net thingy, but the Ewok throne makes even more sense.

Who doesn't want a Jawa carcass though?  ;D

Nicklab:
A not so discreet hint from Rebelscum tonight.  Evidently they were able to get access to the floor at SDCC this evening and photographed a lot of the Hasbro exhibit.  But they were asked not to photograph a 6" Black Series TIE Fighter Pilot.  I guess we'll get a look at that tomorrow night when preview night kicks off.

Jesse James:
TIE Pilot's a solid choice going forward.  Who doesn't love those guys?  Great costumes.  Some of the best in the OT.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version