Author Topic: Target Exclusive Rogue Two Snowspeeder  (Read 70510 times)

Offline Oboewan

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
Re: Rebel Snowspeeder w/ Zev - Target Exclusive
« Reply #105 on: October 23, 2006, 10:35 AM »
I'm getting this for the figure just as much as for the Snowspeeder.   I'd love to see an AT-AT closer to the correct scale, but if the current one is going to run $80 for a repaint (no retooling and removed the electronics) then how much would a larger, all new sculpt AT-AT cost???   The size of the Snowspeeder never bother me either... how far (percent wise) is it off?

Just to let you know- they didn't remove the electronics on the Endor AT-AT- they even changed the "scenary" and sounds a bit.   I picked up the snowspeeder too but haven't freed it from the cardboard yet... it'll happen this week during "The Great Unboxing" event.....

Oboewan
"Who is more the fool... the fool or the fool who posts after him?"

Offline Brian

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
Re: Target Exclusive Rogue Two Snowspeeder
« Reply #106 on: October 23, 2006, 10:38 AM »
The snowspeeder seems to be selling well at our local Target as well.  Last time we were there, there were only 3 left on the otherwise empty shelf, with two shelves above it packed with Kit's Starfighter (or starfigher).  I was half tempted to pick up Kit's ship, but since I've heard his figures don't even fit in there, I'm not sure if I will.  As much as I like the starfighters (particularly the ROTS design), it might be time to take a break from those for a bit - and it does seem like the OT ships might be generating a little more interest right now.

Offline Dan

• Jedi Knight
  • Got some
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: October 24, 2006, 09:42 AM »
These were on sale at one Minnesota Target at least- 22.49. It is a new store and they had over 50 fo them when they opened a couple weeks ago. I counted 42 left yesterday, but it still showed more in the stockroom as well. I think with a little patience and luck some of these are going to get to that 75% off mark. I wouldn't have thought that a month ago, but with how quick they moved the unleashed and titanium vader to clearance, it seems more likely.

Offline I Am Sith

• Jedi Apprentice
  • 1/6 the Sith I used to be...
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: November 16, 2006, 11:33 AM »
At one of my local Targets there were only 6 of these on the shelves.  The same 6 that had been there for a month.  I went yesterday to check things out and the end cap that they were on had been reset for the Mace Battle Pack, etc.  I checked the system and these had been moved to the stock room.  There was no tag on the shelves anywhere for these (as well as the Kit Fisto Starfighter and the 3 general Battle Packs).  I talked to the manager of the toy section, and she said that her action figure sections were set for the rest of the year, and if there was not a spot on the shelves for these and there was merchandise in the stockroom, then it is a distinct possibility that these will be heading for clearance the next cycle.  That would be Wednesday of next week for me.

So all that being said, it might not hurt to start keeping an eye out for these items to show up on clearance soon...  I'll re-post next week if I find anything out.
The 60mm Sith Lord - All the hate and anger you've come to expect, now in a new conveniently sized package!

Offline Brian

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: November 16, 2006, 11:38 AM »
Our Target actually set up a new endcap (across from toys, by the household/lightbulbs stuff like that) that is currently holding the Mace Battlepacks and Han/Chewie Transformers (one of many locations with those), and has shelf tags for the tins, Unleashed BPs, and Galactic Heroes BPs.  The other endcap with Snowspeeders and Kit fighters is still there as well, but getting pretty sparse at this point.  I think the last time I checked there were about 4-5 snowspeeders, and surprisingly about the same amount of Kit fighters.  Those have really gone down in the past week or two.  It would be nice to see them go on clearance though, I'd probably pick up another snowspeeder if they got down to a really good price.

Offline I Am Sith

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: November 16, 2006, 02:09 PM »
I agree on the Snowspeeder.  I'd pick up two if they go on clearance.  There are approximately 20 Kit Fisto Starfighters on top of the action figure aisle and no sign of them getting shelf space any time soon.  Unless those hit rock bottom, I'm not going to bother with those.
The 60mm Sith Lord - All the hate and anger you've come to expect, now in a new conveniently sized package!

Offline Kill_Solo

• Jedi Initiate
  • You're a llama!
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: December 1, 2006, 10:42 AM »
I just scored the Rogue Two Snowspeeder for $14.98! That's no typo! I couldn't believe it when I saw the endcap loaded with Snowspeeders marked with a huge red sign %50 off! Freaking sweet.

Offline I Am Sith

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: December 1, 2006, 12:39 PM »
I just scored the Rogue Two Snowspeeder for $14.98! That's no typo! I couldn't believe it when I saw the endcap loaded with Snowspeeders marked with a huge red sign %50 off! Freaking sweet.

That is awesome!  I can only hope that the remaining ones in my store make it to the next markdown.  Merry Christmas to you!

Offline Kill_Solo

• Jedi Initiate
  • You're a llama!
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: December 1, 2006, 01:56 PM »

That is awesome!  I can only hope that the remaining ones in my store make it to the next markdown.  Merry Christmas to you!

Thanks! and Totally! Your Target hasn't marked down their Snowspeeders? 

Offline I Am Sith

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: December 1, 2006, 03:06 PM »
Yeah, they are at $21 right now, but I'm sure they won't last long.  I picked one up last night.  If I'm lucky enough to find another one at $15, then bonus for me, but I don't think they'll be around that long.

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: December 2, 2006, 11:42 AM »

Good to know. There's a few stores that have a lot of these, so perhaps I'll be able to score one cheeply in a few weeks to customize a new Zev.
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."

Offline Greg

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: December 2, 2006, 08:50 PM »
It would've been nice to be able to snag one of these for $15, but I bought the last one at the only Target that had them a few weeks ago.

Offline Daigo-Bah

• Jedi Apprentice
  • What a desolate place this is...
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: December 3, 2006, 12:41 AM »
These have NEVER arrived at my local Target.  I may have to drive to the next city's Target to get one if they still have it...
Greg Reeves

My *New* top 3 most desired figures: 1) Yerka Mig; 2) Uncle Owen; 3) Hoth Luke

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #118 on: December 4, 2006, 05:35 AM »
They're starting to hit clearance here for still a little over $20 but they're selling.  Surprise to me was how fast the Kit Fighter disappeaared.  Those things were gone as soon as they took a dive in price it seems.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: December 4, 2006, 09:24 AM »
I'm not complaining at all about the clearance, but, it is weird timing. I understand that there is a shelf space issue, but it is the holidays and they would have been able to sell a lot more at full price as we approach Christmas.
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."