Collecting > Fan Art

A couple new pieces

(1/2) > >>

BobaShek:
I haven't posted any art here for a long time, so I decided to dust off the old scanner and scan a couple things. :)

The first one is a sketch of Obi Wan's new Ep. III look:

(Sorry about the quality in some areas of this one, I tend to draw pretty lightly, and the arms aren't exactly finished :-X :))

The second is a drawing of my new cat, Chino. I drew this one to bring with me for an interview in March for the Art All State program that's going to be held at my local art museum this May:

Questions? Comments? :)

JediMAC:
Well, I ain't no art critic Michael (you'll have to get Brad and Thomas to chime in), but those are pretty good looking sketches to me!  Nice work...   8)

So, what happens if you get invited to the Art All State program?  Do you just display some of your work, or is it an art school or class type of thing?

BobaShek:
I guess you could call it a sort of weekend seminar. From what I've heard, a group of students is paired with a proffesional artist. You're put in an empty room, and you have to create a theme for said room using pieces of art to decorate the walls. At the end, your parents come and view the rooms, and there's a sort of party. Plus, you get to talk to the artist about whether or not you think an art career would be best suited to you. It should be fun, and I heard that the food they serve is excellent. ;D

Scott:
Nice stuff Michael, hope you get this gig, if only for the food!

Angry Ewok:
I like em.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version