Author Topic: ROTS Recent Purchases  (Read 260918 times)

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
Re: ROTS Recent Purchases
« Reply #420 on: August 21, 2005, 04:49 PM »
My pleasure Rob!

I scored the Clone Evolutions sets today from Target! I feel very lucky as the normal crowds weren't out to snag them from me.
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."

Offline Tracy

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Call me "Your Highness" one more time........
    • View Profile
« Reply #421 on: August 22, 2005, 02:01 PM »
I may be biting off more than I can chew here -- but here goes. :-\  I don't collect -- but I've noticed that you guys don't seem to have a NC connection.  If you don't bombard me with too much stuff, and if you're very specific as to what you're looking for I can keep an eye out for hard to finds.  I frequent WM, Target and TRU on a regular basis.  Just PM me and I will see what I can do.  As long as it doesn't get out of hand I will be more than happy to help you guys out if you're having a hard time finding something special. :)
"Y'all know you're the only ones with the Jesus fish in the titty bar parking lot" - Name
Cancer Sucks >:(

Offline Aucassin

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #422 on: August 23, 2005, 01:10 AM »
I had to go out of town today so I decided to stop by a mall on my way home, and I'm glad I did! I found a Shaak Ti on clearance for $2.84 after tax at Suncoast!  ;D I passed on her and a couple of others on 4/2 because I thought they might be on the pegs for a while. I was right about the others, but I hadn't seen her for a while. Closer to home I found #48 R2 and a Mustafar Sentry at Wal-Mart. All I'm looking for now is the Tarkin wave and the Sith Evolutions set!

Offline Reid

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #423 on: August 23, 2005, 06:23 PM »
Scored a Bacara at Target.

Offline Darth Slothus

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #424 on: August 24, 2005, 03:05 AM »
Got the clone EVO's Clones and sith(wave 3) tonite at Wal mart. Just grab the case off the pallet and run baby! Isn't that what everyone says" leave no clone".

Got the New Tie at Target(used DCPI)-havn't noticed or heard anyone getting these in the isle yet....is Target waiting on a certain release date to stock them? Found it strange there was no place for it on the shelves or anywhere in the isle-even the Toy dept guy didn't know it existed until he punched in my DCPI into his scanner-then went in the back to grab one! What an awesome piece this is! I got all emotional at the checkout when I bought it :-[

Offline JayDouble

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Let The Wookie Win!
    • View Profile
« Reply #425 on: August 24, 2005, 02:23 PM »
Picked up Clone Evo at TRU.

Offline Darth Slothus

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #426 on: August 24, 2005, 02:38 PM »
Has ANYONE picked up the supposed to be released white version clone EVO???! >:( ???

Offline TheBlackDog65

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #427 on: August 25, 2005, 10:45 PM »
I don't think we'll see the white version until the clones are shipping 4 to a case, instead of being split with 2 Anakin or 2 Sith. When the clones ship 4 at a time I have heard that the Anakin and Sith will ship at 2 per case also.

Still on the hunt for a sith.

I don't have pictures but on the 2 clones I got, 1 I gave to DeanPaul and it was pretty normal, the one I kept I noticed tonight that my Ep. III clone has battle damage or paint weat all up and down his front strip. I like it!
"For too long gentleness has been equated with weakness.  Yet it takes more strength to be gentle than to be mean."

John Keeshan

Wants: Saga Wave 3

Offline SpudTrooper

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #428 on: August 26, 2005, 01:45 PM »
Got the Walmart Titanium 5 pack and Wave 3 this morning! Got confirmation of Jedi Temple Assualt at Kmart, gonna go get them tommorrow  ;D

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #429 on: August 27, 2005, 12:40 PM »
Bought a lonely Shocktrooper today. Apparently, I had just missed the Kmart excusives yesterday. :P
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."

Offline Nathan

• Jedi Knight
  • Destroying the hobby one EU figure at a time.
    • View Profile
    • The Clone Wars Unofficial Site (in carbonite)
« Reply #430 on: August 27, 2005, 06:15 PM »
Deluxe clone 3-pack with blue trooper, at TRU.
Twitter: @OKeefeNathan
Blog: Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Fanboy (in carbonite since '09, back someday)

Offline TheBlackDog65

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #431 on: August 27, 2005, 06:19 PM »
Last night I hit 4 Walmarts and found only lightsabers, well at one store, I found Black Clone Pilots, and Shock Troopers (yet again) A friend with me took the Shock Troopers. I picked up a Black Clone Pilot for my son and gave my son the Black Clone Pilot and a Shock Trooper today. Today I picked up a Sith Evolutions a friend had hid.  Now to find the Jedi Temple Assult Pack and then hopefully have a month break from Star Wars before the last 12 hit.

Also at a local TRU today was the Hoth Attack set that has a tripod blaster cannon, a snow trooper gunner, two armed snow troopers and a figure that looked like General Veers. Thought it was ok but nothing wonderful.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2005, 06:55 PM by TheBlackDog65 »
"For too long gentleness has been equated with weakness.  Yet it takes more strength to be gentle than to be mean."

John Keeshan

Wants: Saga Wave 3

Offline DSJ™

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Council Member
  • Bouncy! Bouncy! I'm An Insane Kubrickaholic!™
    • View Profile
« Reply #432 on: August 27, 2005, 06:25 PM »
In the last couple of days, I picked up the Tarkin Wave at Wally and #48: R2-D2,  #49: Baraca, #50: Crispy Anakin, 3 Shock Trooper's and 2 green Clone Commander's. I also picked up 2 Unleashed Vader's.  8)

Offline Kill_Solo

• Jedi Initiate
  • You're a llama!
    • View Profile
« Reply #433 on: August 27, 2005, 10:02 PM »
Clone and Anakin Evo packs

Offline SpudTrooper

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #434 on: August 27, 2005, 10:32 PM »
picked up the Temple Assault battle pack!