Collectibles > The Vintage Collection

2024 TVC Wave 3 (New TVC Wave 35)

<< < (2/5) > >>

Ryan:
Same. These were by FAR the four least exciting things from the panel yesterday. They didn't even update Axe's torso to match the season 3 armor (as seen on the cardback).

I guess I'm somewhat glad to get this version of Mando again so that I can put him in my N-1, I still had the N-1 version carded and didn't want to buy an extra. These releases were just all so excepted, I wish we would have gotten a little surprise & delight.

Rob:
$19 for Grogu, who should be an accessory.  Lol...

Ryan:

--- Quote from: Rob on January 24, 2024, 03:51 PM ---$19 for Grogu, who should be an accessory.  Lol...

--- End quote ---

I'm hoping these show up at Target for $11 again... So that I can cancel these because that is ridiculous.

Matt_Fury:
I'm upset that I opened the Mando that came with the N-1 starfighter.

Remember when Hasbro said that the only way you could get a Mando with a soft-goods cape was with the Razor Crest?

Nicklab:
There's been a lot of chatter about Axe Woves going around.  The interchangeable helmet solves one issue - the ENORMOUS bucket that came with the Target exclusive figure.  But the armor is still REALLY inaccurate.  How wrong?  Let's count the ways!
-The chest armor cuissis is wrong 
-The belly pad is missing 
-The pauldrons don't look quite right 
-The one piece of shin armor is missing 
-The gun belt is missing straps
-The boots aren't right - they're the same design as the VC219 Death Watch Mandalorian that Hasbro used as the basis for the first release.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version