Collectibles > The Last Jedi

Toys R Us TLJ 3.75" Poe's Boosted X-Wing Fighter

<< < (2/2)

Jeff:
Pre-order at TRU.com with 10/27 availability date

Rob:
I popped into TRU yesterday to use my $5 reward thing before they stop accepting them and figured I'd grab one of these X-Wings.  Not that it's a great item or anything, but I figured it was now or never.   :-\

Nicklab:
I had to look though my stack of TLJ vehicles last night.  Sure enough, I've been procrastinating buying this X-wing.  I'm going to pick one up soon since the situation with TRU seems pretty bleak.

Rob:
FYI, after opening it last night, it’s really nothing more than a straight repack of the TFA x-wing with a crappy plastic engine that is stuck onto the back end.  Poe is the same as the TLJ carded release, which is only a slight repaint of the TFA version.  It’s an very lazily made item.   

I’m feeling like it wasn’t really worth the money, although when I inevitably sell one, I’d probably keep this one since it could be either depending on that engine.

Nicklab:
I stopped by a TRU store today and saw that they only had 3 or 4 of these X-wings left in stock.  While I know that the clearance/liquidation sales begin this Thursday, I didn't want to chance missing this one.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version