Community > Celebration III: Indianapolis

Everyone Get Home Safe?

(1/4) > >>

jjks:
HoloElvis, TN Daniel, and I got home a couple of hours ago and even though we had a blast, it feels great to be home again. Anyone else home yet? I've seen Dave posting so I know he's around...

Morgbug:
Yep, I'm here.  Flights were fine and a big thanks to Jesse and his Missus for driving me to the airport this morning. 

Just downloading a few pics off the camera for another place and then going to enjoy going to bed before 4 am and not on a floor :P

It was a serious ton of fun, aside from being inside the convention center itself. 

Darth Broem:
We left Friday night in the rain but what got interesting was the continuous wind gusts that made our regular 3 hour journey turn into almost 4 hours.  That and I had the squirts half the trip home.  Gotta love that convention food :)

Mister Skeezler:
Yeah, the convention food was ******* terrible.

I got home yesterday at about 5:15. We had a 45 minute lay over in Pittsburgh, but other than that, it was a pretty fast trip. I had a blast!

JoshEEE:
Convention food? What's that?   ;D  We managed to either eat outside of the center (or not eat at all) with the exception of a quick snack in line here or there.

I'm not home yet, but I'm leaving in a few hours and should be home this afternoon.  As much as I'm going to wish C3 could go on for another week, it'll be nice to be back in my own bed tonight.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version