Community > Watto's Junk Yard

2012 DVD/BD Thread

<< < (2/6) > >>

iFett:
Picked up Kick-Ass for $3 at Big Lots...been awhile since I bought a movie.

Qui-Gon Jim:
Has anyone watched the Target bonus disc for Avengers yet?  Pretty good, and legitimately 90 mins long.  Cool retrospective of the whole series, and it was cool seeing the ComiCon reactions.  It really is amazing that they were able to pull this off, five lead-up films and not a bomb amongst them.

One of my favorite parts of all the extras is they allusions they make to Chris Evan's former Marvel role without ever specifically saying it.

JediJman:

--- Quote from: Qui-Gon Jim on October  1, 2012, 03:24 PM ---Has anyone watched the Target bonus disc for Avengers yet?  Pretty good, and legitimately 90 mins long.  Cool retrospective of the whole series, and it was cool seeing the ComiCon reactions.  It really is amazing that they were able to pull this off, five lead-up films and not a bomb amongst them.

One of my favorite parts of all the extras is they allusions they make to Chris Evan's former Marvel role without ever specifically saying it.

--- End quote ---

I managed to hit Target on Saturday and pick up the bonus disc, but have not gotten around to viewing it yet.  Good to hear that it was worth getting.  I still can't believe they had a $19.999 new release for one of the best selling movies of all time, including the Blue Ray, the DVD, and a 90 minute bonus video.  And if you used your red card it was only $19.   :o

Qui-Gon Jim:

--- Quote from: JediJman on October  1, 2012, 05:02 PM ---
--- Quote from: Qui-Gon Jim on October  1, 2012, 03:24 PM ---Has anyone watched the Target bonus disc for Avengers yet?  Pretty good, and legitimately 90 mins long.  Cool retrospective of the whole series, and it was cool seeing the ComiCon reactions.  It really is amazing that they were able to pull this off, five lead-up films and not a bomb amongst them.

--- End quote ---

I managed to hit Target on Saturday and pick up the bonus disc, but have not gotten around to viewing it yet.  Good to hear that it was worth getting.  I still can't believe they had a $19.999 new release for one of the best selling movies of all time, including the Blue Ray, the DVD, and a 90 minute bonus video.  And if you used your red card it was only $19.   :o

--- End quote ---

I got the four (five) disc version for $19.99.  This includes the BD and DVD as well as the 3D BD and digital copies of the movie and soundtrack (disc 5 was the Target disc).

That all said, this thing has "extended edition" written all over it.  The extras are fairly anemic, or at least the seemed so to me.  Very little production stuff.

JediJman:
Crap - didn't realize there was a 4 disc set at that price.  Is the sale over now?  I should stop by Target tomorrow and see if I can do an exchange.  I don't need the 3d Version - what do you use the Digital version for?  Is that the same disc that has the soundtrack? 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version