Collecting > Customizing Tips and Tricks

Custom Cards

<< < (2/3) > >>

krisvds:
I *think* I made them: smaller (long time since I made those  :P )

anyhow, I made a SAGA insert :)

Jodo Kast insert

hansloroll:
As soon as I get them hosted i shall post a few that I just made.I am new to making them and have been wanting to do some for a long time.About 5 years as I used to paste pictures into existing cards whenI had to.

Valtar:
Well Ive posted these on RebelScum, but for the ones that haven't seen them here are the links to them.

Gallery pg 1

Gallery pg 2

Gallery pg 3

Enjoy  :D

CorranHorn:
valtar, some nice looking cards there. I noticed the FF logo on the backs of some of them, are you a member of the Forgotten Force or did you get those templates from the all powerful FFURG?  ;D

Valtar:

--- Quote from: CorranHorn on August 13, 2003, 11:00 PM ---valtar, some nice looking cards there. I noticed the FF logo on the backs of some of them, are you a member of the Forgotten Force or did you get those templates from the all powerful FFURG?  ;D
--- End quote ---
[/b][/glow]
 ??? ^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ???

CorranHorn,  I am a member there... but I dont visit FFURG to much anymore. Main reason being I never could figure out how to do anything,  I am also a member on the RS Fourms as well.  But if you look at my cards you will also see that none of them are posted on the FFURG website.  The Templates were done around Jan. of this year by me, Based on the POTF2 line,  I really liked the way the card backs looked in that line.  Anyway, if you look close on the back of the cards you will also see my old website Addy... I haven't gotten around to change them up yet.

EDIT: The only reason I never submitted them to FFURG site is because I didn't didn't want to overload you guys with them, because those are just a few of what I have made, There are many more and I was just gonna post them on my site.   If you would like I can submit them to you guys but I will have to correct my Addy  info befor I do so.

Johnny

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version