Author Topic: The Amazon "Share the Love" Thread  (Read 11271 times)

Offline jjks

• Jedi Padawan
  • Belligerent as hell
    • View Profile
Re: The Amazon "Share the Love" Thread
« Reply #15 on: January 30, 2004, 09:22 PM »
Still waiting for my response   :'(

Offline Matt

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Lobot's Duplex
« Reply #16 on: January 31, 2004, 12:54 AM »
Still waiting for my response   :'(

. . .I didn't really ever have. . .  a. . .  response.

Just. . .  just go away.  

At this point, I'd almost prefer Henrik's severed ear to yours.
"The good news is that all that blood is actually ketchup. The bad news, however, is that all that ketchup is actually blood."

Offline Matt

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Lobot's Duplex
« Reply #17 on: February 4, 2004, 10:33 PM »
So, have you guys ordered your DVDs yet?  

Haven't received any STL credit back yet, for either of you guys or the other guy I sent Love to.

Just wondering if I f*cked it up, or what--have no idea what the deal is (as usual).

« Last Edit: February 5, 2004, 05:54 AM by JediMAC »
"The good news is that all that blood is actually ketchup. The bad news, however, is that all that ketchup is actually blood."

Offline Scott

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Guardian
  • Get Some
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #18 on: February 4, 2004, 10:38 PM »
I did...yesterday, said I shared the love too :-*

Offline Matt

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Lobot's Duplex
« Reply #19 on: February 5, 2004, 12:37 AM »
Alright, well, yeah, I think it takes a few days to go through after the Share-ee orders the stuff, so I'll check back in a couple of days.

Um, gonna be slow for the next month or so, at least--the only things I have on-deck are Chappelle's Show: Season 1 and Schindler's List, and of course, I'll wait and see what the B & M prices are going to be for them, and if the Amazon prices are still the lowest after the B & M prices come out, then I'll order the stuff from Amazon, so, just, nyuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. . .

Offline Matt

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Lobot's Duplex
« Reply #20 on: February 5, 2004, 03:37 PM »
Oh, and maybe School of Rock, too, on March 2nd.  I don't know.

Still no Love yet.

:-\

Ha-ha.

Offline JediMAC

• Pretty in Pink
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #21 on: February 5, 2004, 04:08 PM »
Alright, what the hell.  Sign me up for Rainman SE!  Hopefully you didn't place your other order already.  I'm pretty sure my Amazon account is under JediMC@aol.com.

I'm a dumbass.  I looked yesterday for my account under that addy, and there wasn't one for some odd reason.  Apparently I've done all of my prior Amazon shopping under MattandPatty@aol.com, rather than the one I listed there.  Does that screw everything up?  I suppose so.  No love for me.  No love for you.   :-\

You can't tell them that you goofed the e-mail address can you?  Or, I wonder if I could sign up for a new account with the JediMC e-mail, or possibly just switch my e-mail address in my Amazon profile.  Maybe I'll give that a whirl and see what happens.  Stay tuned...

I want to send my love to you Virex, I really do.  Please don't think my feelings have changed for you.  Unfortunately, no more dreams with us since we played around on the beach...   :'(

Offline JediMAC

• Pretty in Pink
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #22 on: February 5, 2004, 04:22 PM »
OK, I changed my profile to the JediMC e-mail address, and I'm not seeing any STL credit anywhere, including on my STL profile page...   ???  Should I be seeing it somewhere, or does it just suddenly show up when I'm checking out?  Please help me Billy!

• Rain Man: Special Edition ($13.99 before STL)
And, like mentioned above, you'll get 10% off those prices with the STL discount applied.

Did they goof the price, or just raise it?  Now it's a buck more, at $14.99.   ::)

Offline JediMAC

• Pretty in Pink
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #23 on: February 5, 2004, 04:31 PM »
Yeah, I screwed the pooch.   :-\  There's a link to click to become eligible to receive STL e-mail notifications and credit, so I clicked it, and NOW I'm eligible.  Apparently I wasn't before...  I don't know WTF is going on...   :P

How 'bout I just send you a buck fi'ty, and we call it even?

Offline Matt

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Lobot's Duplex
« Reply #24 on: February 5, 2004, 10:10 PM »
Yeah, I screwed the pooch.   :-\  There's a link to click to become eligible to receive STL e-mail notifications and credit, so I clicked it, and NOW I'm eligible.  Apparently I wasn't before...  I don't know WTF is going on...   :P

How 'bout I just send you a buck fi'ty, and we call it even?

No, no need for that, man.  No big deal.

We'll just have to try it out again when they release the next Rain Man: Super-sized Special "Hot Water Burn Baby" Edition in 2008.  

I still love you, Matt.

Offline Scott

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Guardian
  • Get Some
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #25 on: February 9, 2004, 01:19 PM »
Did my love get delivered yet?  I wonder if you got the credit and they just didn't email you it, because I got my end of the deal just fine :-*

Offline Matt

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Lobot's Duplex
« Reply #26 on: February 9, 2004, 09:03 PM »
Yeah, your Love came through just fine, actually.  Matt's didn't (obviously), and the guy from DVD Talk (that I don't know) that I shared Love with on American Splendor apparently received the Love just fine, as he posted a "thank-you" reply for it, but I have yet to get the Love back for that.  Who knows.

So, for now, the only STL credits that I've ever received back have both been from you, for Curb and Translation.

That says something.

Offline Matt

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Lobot's Duplex
« Reply #27 on: February 9, 2004, 10:44 PM »
Anyone up for Love for the High School Reunion Collection?  This is the three-pack with Sixteen Candles, Weird Science, and The Breakfast Club.

Link to Amazon

They've got it for $29.99--which would be around $27 after the STL 10% discount.

I need to order it by Thursday at the very latest, so lemme know with an e-mail here if you're interested. . .

Offline jjks

• Jedi Padawan
  • Belligerent as hell
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 9, 2004, 11:56 PM »
I actually got that set for Christmas, or I would have "shared your love". You need to start ordering stuff I want  >:(

Offline Matt

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Lobot's Duplex
« Reply #29 on: February 9, 2004, 11:58 PM »
I actually got that set for Christmas, or I would have "shared your love". You need to start ordering stuff I want  >:(

"Oklahome boys"?

:-\