Collecting > Collections

Where Does Your Collection Reside?

<< < (17/17)

Jeff:

--- Quote from: Brian on March 20, 2018, 02:07 PM ---where does your collection reside these days? How much, if any, do you display?
--- End quote ---

Pics are a couple years outdated (need to do an update photo shoot), but here is my Star Wars room.

I'd guess 90% of what I have is on display in there, the other 10% is vehicles and playsets that are stored in tubs under the tables.  (Not counting my comics collection which is boxed and stored under those tables as well).

I tend to cycle out the table displays a couple times a year to enjoy/see that other 10%.  I'll cycle through table displays for Vintage Kenner Death Star, a Rebel Hangar, the Hoth Battle, Geonosis Arena, AT-TE/MTT, etc.  I usually swap things around when we are having family/friends over so it looks 'fresh' from their last visit.

I have sold a LOT of extra stuff over the past 5 years (since we moved in 2013).  I got tired of owning a bunch of stuff that I didn't/couldn't display and enjoy once in a while.  Might as well sell it and use the money for other things.

Matt_Fury:
Impressive displays Jeff!

I too need to update pictures of my collection.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version