Author Topic: Part2: Defeat  (Read 2521 times)

Offline Jediknight760071

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
Part2: Defeat
« on: April 16, 2005, 05:55 PM »

Hope it was enjoyable, yet the emotion remains. Any criticism, commenting, or reviewing is most welcome. IF you have anything to say, please do so...I really want feedback about this so I can ensure the future of the series is that much better. :)

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
Re: Part2: Defeat
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2005, 11:10 PM »
Wow - another fun addition to the story.  I did see this one before, but it was nice to see again here.

I really like the substory with the Clones - you are adding character to the troopers instead of just the main characters that everyone knows.

I was a little surprised to see a Droideka not shoot the Clones when it had the chance, but I guess it was under orders to take prisoners?  But then Assaj made pretty short work of them, so maybe the Droideka was just a bit clumsy.

My favorite shot is this one -

Such a great shot - especually with the Vulture Droid flying overhead.

Great - job - can't wait to read #3... Damn Dialup!!!

:P

Offline Jediknight760071

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2005, 08:54 PM »
You liked that?

I did too....THe lighting worked out perfectly for me..I've been very lucky with this digital camera, it captures a lot of stuff others wouldn't. :)

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2005, 11:39 AM »
Yes I did like that.  It was a great shot, and added a lot of depth to the atmosphere around the landscape.

Offline Ryan

• Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Master
  • Destiny is all
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2005, 03:04 PM »
It is definitly my fav as well. How did you do it? Take the photo from under a glass table or something?

It is a really different angle that you almost never see in PNs and it gives it more of a movie like feel.
"This is the way."

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2005, 04:43 PM »
It also has good symbolism having Grievous tower over a defeated Jedi.

Offline Jediknight760071

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2005, 08:03 PM »
Well thanks guys, I appreciate the compliments. I never really plan these kinds of shots until I'm right there with the camera, then my mind starts firing off ideas. In this case, I wanted to show that what little aid the Republic had, was now overrun. I thought if 1 Vulture droid was up there, how many more could be? 6? 14? a whole wing of fighters?

I also took a shot without the vulture droid, and while the quality was better, it had no pizazz...I didn't like it half as much.

Offline Deanna Rash

• Jedi Padawan
  • AH ! Whatta you know a jedi
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 23, 2006, 11:50 PM »
 ;)SWEET!!
The ablity to speak does not make you intelligent - now get out of here!