Author Topic: Briefly describe/show what your characters were doing in Judde!  (Read 5582 times)

Offline Daigo-Bah

• Jedi Apprentice
  • What a desolate place this is...
    • View Profile
First of all, I want to say how incredible a job everyone has done; it has been an honor to have a few meager customs of mine among such incredible talent! (It makes me wish I had sent more than I did, but you know I think the city is WAY more populated than I ever imagined it would be!)  Also, major congrats to Chewie on the birth of his future SW collector; hope you have a few minutes to spare to see your wonderful buildings and figures in the UGP!

Anyway, I thought it would be fun to show or describe what your characters are up to thanks to the on-site project leaders.  Seeing them in different situations has been the most exciting for me (I love how Purple Pimp Daddy was involved in vehicular homicide!!)

Here we find bounty hunter Syka Dellik sitting with a hottie Twi'Lek, but... uh oh!  Imperial troops are investigating reports of a stolen astromech that seems to be in his possession...

'Ol Jehd here is talking in an alley with a few other guys about the day spent in the crystal mines no doubt...

Imperial collectibles market stall is seeing a flurry of activity now that the 12-inch Sandtrooper has been released...

Dev Rallon is helping out at another market stall, but he's still sitting on the job...

The generator and city engineer's quarters with Remi giving instructions to a service R5 droid (and Cal Midlan is having a discussion nearby)

Sera Leto, being too high class to be seen with Judde workers, is having a pre-lunch discussion with a lovely Mon Cal lady

This field trooper, tasked with flushing out rebels, is quite a bit dirtier than the rest of the platoon.  Little does he know he'll soon see the business end of a rebel rocket...

Commander Barron leads the strike force out of the city gates, hoping to overwhelm the rebels with superior numbers...
Greg Reeves

My *New* top 3 most desired figures: 1) Yerka Mig; 2) Uncle Owen; 3) Hoth Luke

Offline Darth_Ennis

• Jedi Padawan
  • The beatings will continue until morale improves!
    • View Profile
Well... his Purpleness is cruising around in his pimped out lowrider in the company of 4, count em, 4 lovely ladies. And apparantly they've KILLED someone. :o

My Female former Padawan is either hiding, or guarding the door to a secret Rebel meeting. I'm not sure which.

My Ridian merc is slobbering drunk, and leaning up against the building while his Rodian buddy tries to secure them a place to crash from a HUGE Wookie.

My green Twi'lek pilot is apparantly shopping. Completely entranced by the "Shiny Stuff" that she sees.

I can see the Dug navigator, but I'm not quite sure what he's doing. BUt I can bet that no good will come of it.

And lastly by black R2-4Q is deep in conversation with a moisture vaporator or streetlight I cant tell which.

Offline Quazar

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile

Well, here my character, Callie Pulsar, is working as chaeuffeur for the notorious Purple Pimp Daddy Kenobi and his foxy entourage.

This picture was taken shortly before she was arrested for vehicular homicide.

In this pic, my "Lance Quazar" custom character (actually created by Chewie) is confronted by Camie and the red-headed female spacer, having carelessly scheduled dates with both of them for the same day.  His efforts to quickly rush back between different tables (frantically changing clothes in the restroom) at Judde Lulos' most expensive restaurant yielded delightful comic dividends - until his deception was hilariously exposed.

And in this image, the notorious Weequay enforcer and mercenary Blendak Finkelstein has tracked his quarry, the wealthy Bith merchant Kaann Vil'klo to Judde Lulos and is about to collect a debt owed to a powerful Herglic bookie.

Sadly, Blendak had to turn to a life of crime in order to pay the exorbitant medical bills for his sick grandmother after tragically losing his arm in his previous job in a restraining bolt factory.  His efforts to obtain workman's comp were callously denied by the factory, sending he and his family into an economic tailspin.  His reluctant decision to turn to life of crime to support his family ironically alienated him from his wife, who has since left him, running off with a flashy Gamorrean hyperdrive salesman and setting up a new life for herself in Corellia. 

There's more to the story, but it's really to depressing to relate. 
Sith Lords Are Our Speciality

Offline PenDragon

• Jedi Initiate
  • POTESTATEM OBSCURI LATERIS NESCIS
    • View Profile
    • the JackPoint
This is such a great idea! Anyone else want to comb thru the C4 pics to find their figures & write a sentence or 2 about it? It'd make a great section for the UGP Web Site ;D

Offline patreektherodian

• Jedi Initiate
  • I'm a llama!
    • View Profile
Did any body snap any pics of my green machine? (ship with lights).I did not and would like a copy if possible.

Offline Smartypants1635

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
    • Sith empire
The RS pics had yours flying in.

Offline patreektherodian

• Jedi Initiate
  • I'm a llama!
    • View Profile
Rebel Scum?   I can't see in the one article they posted. Dou you have a link?

Offline Smartypants1635

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
    • Sith empire
maybe it wasnt scum, i think it might have been JD :-\ I swear I saw it in a pic, it has its lights on and everything.

Offline Ryan

• Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Master
  • Destiny is all
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
maybe it wasnt scum, i think it might have been JD :-\ I swear I saw it in a pic, it has its lights on and everything.

We don't have a picture of it...
"This is the way."