Author Topic: Recent Acquisitions  (Read 298768 times)

Offline I Am Sith

• Jedi Apprentice
  • 1/6 the Sith I used to be...
    • View Profile
Re: Recent Acquisitions
« Reply #840 on: June 28, 2012, 09:14 PM »
Picked up the two basic carded figures from the recent Medicom show for $45 total.  Now it's just a matter of tracking down Maul...
The 60mm Sith Lord - All the hate and anger you've come to expect, now in a new conveniently sized package!

Offline Jonny

• Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #841 on: June 30, 2012, 03:19 PM »
Just picked up the Holo Darth Maul there for $100...I can live with that!

Offline kaysui0248

• Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #842 on: June 30, 2012, 03:55 PM »
Just picked up the Holo Darth Maul there for $100...I can live with that!

good deal. any chance another for one for sale at that price? and can you point me the direction where you purchased this figure

Offline Jonny

• Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #843 on: June 30, 2012, 04:30 PM »
It's a Japanese shop called Mandarake (link below):

http://ekizo.mandarake.co.jp/shop/en/search.do?searchStrategy=keyword&action=keyword&doujin=all&keyword=Kubrick

I bought the carded Anakin from there last year and was very happy. I bought the Maul for JPY 8,000 and as I recall there was another there for JPY 10,000.

Best of luck!

Offline Sir Real

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #844 on: July 4, 2012, 04:56 PM »
Got the carded holo Mail for 7900Y.  $99.   ;D

Offline Jonny

• Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #845 on: July 9, 2012, 04:28 AM »
My Holo Maul arrived in the post this morning...I have to say I am really pleased with this one...It's certainly a step above the last two Parco exclusives (Anakin/Obi-wan)...

Offline DSJ™

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Council Member
  • Bouncy! Bouncy! I'm An Insane Kubrickaholic!™
    • View Profile
« Reply #846 on: July 9, 2012, 08:01 PM »
It's a Japanese shop called Mandarake (link below):

http://ekizo.mandarake.co.jp/shop/en/search.do?searchStrategy=keyword&action=keyword&doujin=all&keyword=Kubrick

I bought the carded Anakin from there last year and was very happy. I bought the Maul for JPY 8,000 and as I recall there was another there for JPY 10,000.

Best of luck!

I got my holo Maul in the mail from Mandarake. Very happy with it & a hell of a lot cheaper than eBay. Me thinks the new site is going to be used many times!  ;D

Thanks Jonny for the heads up!  :)

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
  • I don't get drunk, I get awesome.
    • View Profile
« Reply #847 on: July 10, 2012, 02:20 AM »
I tried ordering the Holo Maul from them tonight, but not sure if I did it right.  What kind of shipping did you select?  I tried paying with Paypal too, but they never asked me for my paypal address...
Climbed a mountain & never came back. I will not quit & I always fight back 
From this moment for all my life. What could I say? Was born to be this way. And what could I say?  Just livin' for today

Offline DSJ™

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Council Member
  • Bouncy! Bouncy! I'm An Insane Kubrickaholic!™
    • View Profile
« Reply #848 on: July 10, 2012, 07:57 PM »
First I had to register with the site then selected the Maul. I took EMS shipping which you have no idea the cost as of yet. Once the order was complete, an email was sent out.

We will inform you the availability of the ordered item(s) and
its grand total include shipping and handling within 3 days. If you
do not receive any reply within 3 days, please contact us.

2 days later I received another email to proceed with the payment (link in email) & it also included the shipping cost of $15. Once paid I received the Paypal payment sent email & another email was sent when it was shipped with tracking. Nice & easy.  :)

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
    • View Profile
« Reply #849 on: July 10, 2012, 10:35 PM »
Thanks for the background.  I got the initial email and it's only been about a day, so I guess I'm on track.  Should come to about $100 shipped - not bad.
From this moment for all my life. What could I say? Was born to be this way. And what could I say?  Just livin' for today

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
    • View Profile
« Reply #850 on: July 16, 2012, 04:44 PM »
I got my holo Maul in the mail from Mandarake. Very happy with it & a hell of a lot cheaper than eBay. Me thinks the new site is going to be used many times!  ;D

Thanks Jonny for the heads up!  :)

Ditto on all fronts.  Got my Maul for $85 plus shipping and it arrived today (less than a week!).  Minty card, securely packed - I'm very impressed. 

Offline Dan

• Jedi Knight
  • Got some
    • View Profile
« Reply #851 on: March 24, 2013, 04:09 PM »
I had a pleasant kubrick surprise at a local comic shop: The box version speederbike and trooper with dirty legs loose for $25. I had picked one up on ebay years ago, but it had a regular trooper instead of the dirty version. And it gave me a chance to post something in the kubrick thread...

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
    • View Profile
« Reply #852 on: March 24, 2013, 10:38 PM »
I had a pleasant kubrick surprise at a local comic shop: The box version speederbike and trooper with dirty legs loose for $25. I had picked one up on ebay years ago, but it had a regular trooper instead of the dirty version. And it gave me a chance to post something in the kubrick thread...

$25?  What a steal!  Nice find Dan.

Offline Dan

• Jedi Knight
  • Got some
    • View Profile
« Reply #853 on: April 7, 2013, 07:33 PM »
Thanks!

I had a few ebay bucks, and went a bit overboard. Sometime next week I should get carded ESB vader and TIE pilot, Royal Guard, and the box set with padme etc.

With no news coming from medicom, I just had to get something. What a bleak time between Hasbro and medicom. If it wasn't for lego, I would have thought everyone had abandoned Star Wars as a retail property-

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
    • View Profile
« Reply #854 on: April 7, 2013, 10:10 PM »
That dirty Biker is the last one I need for my collection, so doubly impressive from my perspective.  I know how you feel about SW stuff though - I've been picking up Vintage toys left and right lately trying to fill the void.   ;)