Author Topic: Oh my God..LobotsDup.com is up and running!!!  (Read 3558 times)

Jango Fettish

Re: Oh my God..LobotsDup.com is up and running!!!
« Reply #15 on: August 22, 2003, 02:56 PM »
I just keep looking at it in awe man...

Is it safe to say that Lobot's Duplex rivals Jimmy's Bordello?  :-*
« Last Edit: August 22, 2003, 03:00 PM by Cory H »

Offline Chris

• Founder
  • Administrator
  • Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
Re: Oh my God..LobotsDup.com is up and running!!!
« Reply #16 on: August 22, 2003, 03:22 PM »
Enough.

The Jangos Apt and Cory/Jango Fettish bashing has to stop, you guys know we don't tollerate that kind of thing here. All personal problems with Cory need to be taken to the private message system or e-mail. If anyone has problems with the lock or needs to speak with me about this, send me an e-mail. Thanks for the cooperation.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2003, 03:25 PM by Chris Berry »

Jango Fettish

Why the LobotsDup.com thread was closed..
« Reply #17 on: August 22, 2003, 09:45 PM »
I've been made aware that Chris Berry, our webmaster has been recieving some messages pertaining to the closure of Virex's "LobotsDup.com" thread.

Virex's thread was modeled after one that I had posted in a plug for my website, jangosapt.com. The word structure was literally lifted directly from my plug, as was the style and format.

The thread was nothing more than another unprovoked malicious attempt to defame both myself and my website, for the pleasure of the posters and a select others who seem to have a dislike for me. This was not percieved as an "innocent coincidence" by any means, and was handled accordingly.

I called for the threads closure, because I don't think that neither members or JediDefender.com staff deserve nor should endure such unprovoked ribs and blatant forms of disrespect.

Hopefully this explains why the thread was closed, per JediDefender policy. We like to keep our forums free of threads that could ultimately lead to any kind of defamation of our forums members and/or staff.

If you have any problems, questions, or concerns, be sure to contact any available J.D. Staff member. Thanks for your cooperation and understanding.

Cory H.
JediDefender.com Staff