Author Topic: WTB:Various Indiana Jones(ROTLA) figures/ships playsets from early 80's.  (Read 1232 times)

Offline Zoso

• Youngling
  • I'm a llama!
    • View Profile
Hello,

I am a collector of the Vintage line Indiana Jones(ROTLA),and there are a number of pieces still to add to my collection.
I'm looking for the original Indiana Jones and Marion Ravenwood on card plus all playsets(boxed but not necessarily sealed), horse/truck/ 12" Indiana Jones, apart from the Map Room.

The playsets would need to be MIB and complete with all contents including all inserts and instructions etc.
The condition that i would be looking for on the 2 carded figures (Indiana Jones and Marion Ravenwood) would be approximately C8 and punched is fine.
As long as not resealed and displayable then i would not be too critical.
Any contacts if you cannot get hold of any personally would be appreciated.

Cheers,

Zoso.
zoso.sw@ntlworld.com
« Last Edit: November 27, 2005, 09:52 AM by Zoso »

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
Zoso,

Do you happen to have extra ROTLA bits and pieces?  I'm always looking for ones here and there, but I'm not a die-hard IJ fan for the old line, just wanting some parts for some projects of mine and thought you may have some bits and pieces from playsets and figures lying about from your collecting.

Thanks!

JJ
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline Zoso

• Youngling
  • I'm a llama!
    • View Profile
Hi JJ,

What exactly are you looking for?
There are few figures for possible trade but no playset pieces.
Really looking to buy rather than sell.

Regards,

Zoso.

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
Oh I was just mostly looking for things like

-Random Snakes & the Mummy from the Well of Souls
-The Shoulder Bag, Cloak/Robe, & diary from the MapRoom
-The Torches from the Well of Souls & Salah
-Carts, Fruit, Monkey, and MonkeyMan from the Streets of Cairo Set (basically, I want a Streets of Cairo set)
-Either monkey from either Marion or Streets playset

I'm also curious if someone makes repros of any of this stuff or other ROTLA accessories.  I used to see them advertised but not anymore.  I'm not so much a collector as a guy who wants this stuff to spruce up some Star Wars scenes he has. :)

Just curious if you had any of that, but if not it's ok.  Hope you're able to find the stuff you need Zoso.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline Zoso

• Youngling
  • I'm a llama!
    • View Profile
Hi JJ,

"Just curious if you had any of that, but if not it's ok.  Hope you're able to find the stuff you need Zoso."

Thanks for that JJ.There seem few avenues(apart from Ebay) for the Indiana Jones(ROTLA) collector.
Perhaps we should pool our efforts and find some sources:)
Unfortunately there's nothing here from you're list but will keep an eye out for you.
There was some place selling 'r*pro' accs(avoid them like the plague myself) but can't remember the name.

Regards,

Zoso