Author Topic: Top 5 Hotties  (Read 1584043 times)

Offline Karma

• Youngling
    • View Profile
Re: Top 5 Hotties
« Reply #165 on: June 6, 2003, 08:14 AM »
Is it just me, or did Alyson Hannigan not look all that great on the recent FHM cover? She's hot in the above pictures, but the FHM did not do her justice at all.

Has Jolene Blalock (T'pol) been mentioned yet?

Offline DSJ™

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Council Member
  • Bouncy! Bouncy! I'm An Insane Kubrickaholic!™
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: June 6, 2003, 08:57 AM »

She has now.  ;D  

Offline Morgbug

• Old
  • Jedi Guardian
  • mmm. pemmican.
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: June 6, 2003, 11:27 AM »
Is it just me, or did Alyson Hannigan not look all that great on the recent FHM cover? She's hot in the above pictures, but the FHM did not do her justice at all.

Willow has always been hot and cold for me.  Some pics/episodes of Buffy she's just a simple wow, others she doesn't do anything for me.  And no, it's not as predictable as the pics on the preceding page.  Not sure what it is.  I will agree about the FHM cover shot though, something not quite right.  Still, like her better than Buffy (she's thin but it seems more genetic where with Sarah it seems like she needs to eat), but not as much as Faith.  
Minivans: a sign of the apocalypse.

Offline Darby

• Jedi Knight
  • I'm not with that guy
    • View Profile
    • darbyharn.com
« Reply #168 on: June 6, 2003, 03:28 PM »
You're right, there was something of the execution of the latest FHM shoot that didn't quite work.  Not sure what.  She's still as beautiful as always, and some of the pics were nice.

Offline Scott

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Guardian
  • Get Some
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #169 on: June 23, 2003, 03:59 PM »
I was watching Dumb and Dumber the other day and forgot how absolutely stunning Lauren Holly is in that movie...definite hotty

Offline Mandalorian Madman

• Youngling
  • He's no good to me at all.
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: June 23, 2003, 07:29 PM »
« Last Edit: June 23, 2003, 07:29 PM by Mandalorian Madman »
JD

"Open them.  All of them."

Offline Mikey D

• Jedi Knight
  • Lost soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: June 25, 2003, 10:06 AM »
A couple who are around my age and who I thought were hot when I first starting getting that tingling feeling down below  :-* and have grown up to become beautiful women.

Candance Cameron Bure

Alyssa Milano
Common sense isn't so common

Offline Ben

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • greatest blog ever written.
« Reply #172 on: June 25, 2003, 01:22 PM »
1) Natalie Portman
2) Audrey Tautou
3) Eliza Dushku
4) Sarah Michelle Gellar
5) A girl at work currently rocking my world.

Honorable mention goes to Drea de Matteo, from the Sopranos. She was hosting VH1's 100 Greatest Songs of the last 25 Years and she showed off her AC/DC tattoo, and I really liked it. A lot.
don't you know there ain't no devil, there's just God when he's drunk

Offline JediMAC

• Pretty in Pink
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #173 on: June 25, 2003, 06:54 PM »
On the utterly horrible news that Melissa Stark is giving up her MNF gig I'd like to add her as honorary Hottie #5a

From Mikey D:
You do think will be a suitable replacement? (And by suitable, I mean a woman. Dickerson, great player, lousy reporter)

Bonnie Berstein would be a top pick, but she's tied to CBS.

Jillian Barberie would work, but again she's tied to Fox

From JediMAC:
I say Lisa Guerrero is not only the most knowledgeable woman in sports, but also the HOTTEST.  She just retired from her gig on The Best Damned Sports Show, so I'm not sure what she's got on tap next, but I need to see a lot MORE of her, and real soon.  Got all too used to seeing her on a daily basis on that show.    God how I've missed her these last 3 weeks...

I'll have to go dig up a pic of her somewhere.

From CNN.com today...   8)
Guerrero joins MNF as sideline reporter
NEW YORK (AP) -- Lisa Guerrero will join ABC's Monday Night Football as a sideline reporter for the upcoming season.

She replaces Melissa Stark, who will not return for a fourth season because she is expecting her first child in September.

"There isn't a bigger opportunity in sports than Monday Night Football," Guerrero said Wednesday. "To be associated with a booth that includes Al Michaels and John Madden is a dream come true for a football fan."

Guerrero comes to Monday Night Football from FOX Sports, where she worked on Best Damn Sports Show Period. She has also appeared in more than 200 commercials and dozens of television shows, including Matlock and Frasier.

Michaels has been the play-by-play announcer for Monday Night Football since 1986, while Madden is entering his second season as analyst.

"Lisa will be a terrific addition to Monday Night Football," ABC Sports president George Bodenheimer said. "I'm very confident that she will have great chemistry with John and Al, and with her knowledge and experience covering the NFL, she will provide great insights about the game and its players."

Hell yeah!  Did I call it or what?!  SWEET!!!  Thank God we'll be seeing more of her in the near future.  I've been going through some pretty bad Lisa G. withdrawals over the last couple months!    Bring on the NFL season!   :-*

Offline Scott

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Guardian
  • Get Some
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #174 on: June 25, 2003, 09:08 PM »
Hummina...that last shot especially :o

I would like to still point out I am strongly against all sideline reporting...it's silly

Brenda Warner for life!

Offline Force Guy

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Nom nom nom
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: June 25, 2003, 09:18 PM »

Binders full of astromechs...

Offline Darth Kenobi

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: June 25, 2003, 09:31 PM »
Mine are:

There are some other which I have forgotten or have already been named.

Jango Fettish

« Reply #177 on: June 25, 2003, 10:37 PM »
I can appreciate the females, but I really wouldn't mind lookin' like David Draiman of Disturbed.

Offline Master Newman

• Banned
  • Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: June 25, 2003, 11:57 PM »
Image edited for content. Please make sure that you read the user agreement upon registering. Thank You!
« Last Edit: June 25, 2003, 11:59 PM by Chris Berry »

Offline Mikey D

• Jedi Knight
  • Lost soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: June 26, 2003, 03:03 PM »
Never heard of her but the latest edition to Episode III (she's playing a handmaiden) is beautiful

Kristy Wright

Common sense isn't so common