Collectibles > The Vintage Collection

2018 HasLab - TVC Jabba's Sail Barge (The Khetanna)

<< < (2/158) > >>

McMetal:
Thanks Jesse, appreciate the efforts with the updates.

I think the crowdfunding thing is a fiendishly brilliant idea. If it fails to get funded they can place the blame squarely on collectors. I hope it succeeds though. It might be the only way I'll ever get a proper Ghost. Or the Twilight!

Rob:
Okay... so I saw the video now... it is 3.75" scale and I think I'd have to be in...

The only question I have...  if it hits 5000 backers, does it get produced in full, or do they make them to order?

Muftak:

--- Quote from: Jesse James on February 17, 2018, 03:07 PM ---Hasbro introducing “crowdsourcing” format Haslab?  Starts with Star Wars.  You want it you find it.  Jabbas Sail Barge!  You want it?  Ya gotta pay up.  4 deer long!  Holy cow!

--- End quote ---

I love this post! For what is says both before and after I decipher it!

But seriously Jesse, thanks for the live updates. We all appreciate it, especially when it is such fun news for a change!

Pete_Fett:

--- Quote from: Jesse James on February 17, 2018, 03:15 PM ---Who is gonna pony up $500 for a 4’ Skiff with tons of interior detail a Jabba Figure and 2.5 square feet of display space by april 3rd?  🤔

--- End quote ---

I am, already submitted my backing for 2 via the Hasblab site. The count was less than 20 backers when I did, so I can proudly say I did my part for making this a reality.

Rob:
Do you pay now or only if it makes 5,000?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version