Author Topic: Customs by Fritzkrieg Update 10-02-2016 Go to Last Page  (Read 355354 times)

Offline Matt_Fury

• Jedi General
  • I aim to misbehave.
    • View Profile
    • Every Action Figure Parody has a beginning.
Re: Customs by Fritzkrieg Update 9-02-2007
« Reply #870 on: September 2, 2007, 01:55 PM »
Nice work....I think the skewered clone helmet is a nice touch.
« Last Edit: September 2, 2007, 01:55 PM by Matt_Fury »
This is the way.

I have spoken.

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #871 on: September 5, 2007, 09:32 AM »
Just Flawless. Where are the parts from?
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."

Offline Fritzkrieg

• Jedi Padawan
  • Don't make me destroy you.
    • View Profile
Trooper Commander (Desert Gear)
« Reply #872 on: September 6, 2007, 08:48 PM »
This custom was originaly designed to be part of my Imperial Desert Trooper Platoon, but he just didn't fit in with the rest of the troops, so he'll be Order66'ed. LMK what you think.

Trooper Commander (Desert Gear)

Fritzkrieg

Offline roron corobb

• Jedi Padawan
  • May the Force be with You
    • View Profile
Re: Customs by Fritzkrieg Update 09-06-2007
« Reply #873 on: September 7, 2007, 12:56 AM »
Fritz,
I really like what you can do, but can you really call these desert customs Imperial ;). They look more like a band of mercenaries that raided an Imperial surplus depot.

Anyway, great use of parts. I have always loved how you blended parts together. And this one is no exception for the great work you do. Thanks for sharing.
roron corobb
I'm one of the most well-regarded Ithorian Jedi Masters, having trained as Yarael Poof's Padawan. Roron Corobb
my feedback link

Offline elmeaux

• Youngling
  • The Dancing Robot!
    • View Profile
« Reply #874 on: September 10, 2007, 12:34 PM »
Just Flawless. Where are the parts from?

The legs are definitely from the Marvel Legends Mojo build a figure. Haven't yet placed the body...
E>

Offline Phrubruh

• Jedi General
    • View Profile
Re: Customs by Fritzkrieg Update 09-06-2007
« Reply #875 on: September 10, 2007, 03:26 PM »
I like those Mangler Droids. It's a good use of parts there. The trooper helmet is a nice touch. Nice desert commando. The legs remind me of the tuskin raider leg wraps.
This message brought to you by Wookiee Cookiees - "MMM... Chewie!"
Visit The Endor Express - The Ultimate Guide to Disney's Star Tours

Offline Fritzkrieg

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
Another Imperial Desert Trooper in His Knickers
« Reply #876 on: September 10, 2007, 09:36 PM »
I needed one more Clone for my Imperial Desert Troops. I tried the DS Trooper helmet on this one just to mix it up a bit. LMK what you think.

Imperial Desert Trooper in his Knickers

Fritzkrieg

Offline Fritzkrieg

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
5 Tusken War Cheifs
« Reply #877 on: September 10, 2007, 10:48 PM »
Five Tusken War Cheifs unite their waring clans to fight a common enemy.

I made these Tusken War Cheifs for a Photo Novel I've started, and hopefully will finsh. Their stories are still kind of works in progress. LMK what you think.

Shkek Shrhod,
The most level headed of the five clan leaders, at least as level headed as a Tusken is capable of being. He is responsable for bringing the five clans together. He knows their only chance of victory lies in their unity.

Krettitch Kar,
An old mystic, he believes the catastrophe, facing the five clans was brought on by their own doing, and is devine punishment for their actions.

Bantra Sharett and Skritt,
This slow witted brute was an outcast, from his clan. Considered to dumb to be a worthy warrior. Children would toss stones at him and spit on him as if he were a Womp Rat. He would spend days wondering in the waste sulking and wallowing in self pitty. One Day he came across a Jawa named Skritt, whom saw this giant slow witted tusken as the opertunity of a lifetime. After some coaching and a little training in the art of hand to hand combat, Bantra returned to his clan with Skritt strapped to his back. He challenged his clan's leader to a fight to the death. The fight was short. He decapitated the clan cheif cutting clean through his Gaffi Stick as he tried to block Bantra's powerful blow. Then he turned on the children of the Cheif whom had made fun of him. That night he dined on his former Cheif and his children. From that day Bantra's leadership under the guidance of Skritt, has remained unchallenged.

Chukarr Karott,
Seduced by the technology of the outlanders, as well as their drink. Chukarr veiws the old ways as foolish and craves the power that the outlanders possess. He secretly plots to take control of the five clans. He has been hoarding a catche of outlander weaponry, buying his time for just the right moment.

Krayt Sharett,
A young ambitous warrior. He lives and breaths warfare and the fighting arts. To him there is no greater glory than to kill your enemies in hand to hand combat. He respects the old ways and does not trust Chukarr.

Fritzkrieg

Offline jedi_master_sal

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
Re: Customs by Fritzkrieg Update 09-10-2007
« Reply #878 on: September 11, 2007, 03:10 PM »
Awesome. Can't wait to see the PN!

I like the 1st, 3rd, and 5th over the other two with the 1st one overall best because it is the closest to how they are portrayed on screen.

Great job on all though!
I'm just a humble collector trying to make his way through the universe...of toy aisles.
"We are strong. We are resilient. We are American." - President Barack Obama, State of the Union Address 2010

Offline patreektherodian

• Jedi Initiate
  • I'm a llama!
    • View Profile
« Reply #879 on: September 16, 2007, 12:37 PM »
You should work for Dark Horse comics!!!!!!

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #880 on: September 21, 2007, 09:30 AM »
Dude, those Tuscans are just, wow! Love the desert imperial trooper as well.
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."

Offline Fritzkrieg

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
Imperial Commander (Desert Warfare)
« Reply #881 on: September 23, 2007, 06:28 PM »
Here is another custom I put together for my PN, he is actually a revision of a previous version I made. I decided he was going to play a major role in the story arc, so I needed a more versitile custom. Here are the end results,LMK what you think.

Imperial Commander (Desert Warfare)

Fritzkrieg

Offline Fritzkrieg

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
Imperials (Casual Wear)
« Reply #882 on: September 23, 2007, 06:41 PM »
What's an Imperial wear for a night out on the town?

Here are a couple more of my PN customs. I needed the Imperials to have some alternate clothing for down time.
The Jackets have been dyed black using BPI optical dye. It doesn't fade and their is no joint wear. I used the same dye on the clone's holster. The only parts that are painted are the undershirts and the neck of the clone. LMK waht you think.

Imperials (Casual Wear)

Fritzkrieg

Offline Brisk Arper

• Jedi Initiate
  • ITS A TWAP!!!!
    • View Profile
    • mandalorian mercs
Re: Customs by Fritzkrieg Update 09-23-2007
« Reply #883 on: September 24, 2007, 11:58 AM »
fari play man thse look really cool...i especially like the reworked imp commander!
in the words of a famous admiral......

ITS A TWAP!!!

Offline Fritzkrieg

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
Crocket & Tubbs
« Reply #884 on: September 29, 2007, 11:51 PM »
I'm really getting a lot of cool lookings results, using Optical Dye on the Bigs Jacket. Here are a trio of my 90% tinted onlt customs.

This first set reminds me of Crocket and Tubbs. I used tint to match the skin color of Tubbs's hand to his face. Using a mix of Brown and Red Dyes for Crocket's Jacket, I think I got pretty Close to the "Old Brown Leather Jacket look". Tubbs's Jacket was just, straight up blue dye. These guys will be making an appearence in my PN. LMK What you think.

Crocket & Tubbs,

This next Custom has no paint at all, The 2 toned shirt was made using dye and a Zoids decal. The hands and neck were color matched to the face using dye. This is another Clone in Casual wear for my PN. LMK what you think.

Casual Clone Wear

Fritzkrieg