Collectibles > The Black Series 6" Figures

Hasbro Pulse Fan Livestreams

(1/7) > >>

Jeff:
From Hasbro PR:

"Join Patrick, Chris, Emily, and Eric from the Hasbro Star Wars team next Wednesday, February 9th, at 11am ET on our YouTube channel for the first #StarWars stream of 2022! They'll be celebrating with reveals, pre-order news, and what's in the pipeline!"

Diddly:
Book of Boba Fett Finale day makes me think this will be MORE Boba junk. I'd be happy with a Black ChrisHansen figure, and I'd die laughing if they reveal figures for the Power Rangers Moped Gang.

McMetal:

--- Quote from: Diddly on February  3, 2022, 03:10 PM ---I'd be happy with a Black ChrisHansen figure, and I'd die laughing if they reveal figures for the Power Rangers Moped Gang.

--- End quote ---

That made me lol, thank you.  ;D

Nicklab:
I'm a little less enthused for the Black Series reveals that might be coming on Wednesday.  It feels like that segment of the line is just going through the motions right now.  I feel like the people at Hasbro who are planning out The Vintage Collection just "get it" a bit more.

Jeff:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CKQAJhrYJV0

Going to do a running list here...  today's 6" reveals:

Black Series 6" Archive Series:
- C-3PO
- Skiff Guard Lando  (I'm guessing they picked him to go with the Rancor... oh, wait  >:D)
- Dengar
- Emperor Palpatine

Black Series 6" Gaming Greats"
- #10 Nightbrother Archer  - Pre-Order tomorrow, 2/10, at 1pm ET (GameStop in US/CAN, Fan Channel in UK)

Pipeline Reveals:
2023 Black Series 6" Archive Series:
- TFA Han Solo w/head/hair updates
- ANH Chewbacca
- ANH Grand Moff Tarkin
- ROTJ Boushh Leia

2023 Black Series 6" Mainline
- Aayla Secura
- TCW S7 Darth Maul
- RO Saw Gerrera

Navigation

[0] Message Index