Author Topic: Met any other SW forum members?  (Read 31272 times)

Offline Matt_Fury

• Jedi General
  • I aim to misbehave.
    • View Profile
    • Every Action Figure Parody has a beginning.
Re: Met any other SW forum members?
« Reply #165 on: April 26, 2005, 08:36 PM »
I didn't get any muffins either....but I didn't get to go to C3 either.  ::)

Beth, I don't think it would've helped Matt to stand next to you....I've seen the pictures....you look way younger than him.   :P
This is the way.

I have spoken.

Offline Darth Kenobi

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: April 26, 2005, 09:43 PM »
 WHen C4 starts I'm going to a travel agent so that I won't get screwed over like I did this time.  I wish I could of meet you guys at Hooters or any of the other places you guys went to.  I actually went to Jullians (or what ever it was called on Friday), since Matt ( no hard feelings) had said that the group may hang out there he wasn't sure, so I went around 8 pm and waited but no one show so I left and passed the Con Center.  I over heard someone saying that they were number so and so ( a low number) and I saw that they were only a few people in line.  I decided to see what was up and got a number for line up.  WHen I went back to the line after sleep at my hotel around midnight I ended up being up front since that was where people close to my number were.  So I thought it turned out okay but reading what Josh was saying at scum they were pulling people in for the last Lucas show.

Offline JediMAC

• Pretty in Pink
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #167 on: April 26, 2005, 10:02 PM »
Beth, I don't think it would've helped Matt to stand next to you....I've seen the pictures....you look way younger than him.   :P

Oh, don't you dare start up with that **** too, Matt!  >:(

I'd hate to start compiling another potential ban list, like a few weeks ago...

And Jess, the muffins were ******' delicious dude!  Sorry we had to hide them from you like that...  :-*
« Last Edit: April 26, 2005, 10:08 PM by JediMAC »

Offline JediMAC

• Pretty in Pink
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #168 on: April 26, 2005, 10:09 PM »
I actually went to Jullians (or what ever it was called on Friday), since Matt (no hard feelings) had said that the group may hang out there he wasn't sure, so I went around 8 pm and waited but no one show so I left and passed the Con Center.

Tom, I called you a little bit later that night and told you that we had to have a change of venue at the last minute, but I believe that was a little after 9pm, when we finally got over there, so it sounds like you were running way ahead of us...  Did you actually go inside Jillian's and look around, or just wait outside the door?  Anyway, really sorry, to you and anyone else who we didn't catch over at Jillian's that night.  I actually went in for a little while to scope the place out for any potential JD'ers, but found none.  The GH crew was up there though, so I hung out with them for a few minutes.  They were most likely up there when you were there though...

Offline Famine

• Noderator
  • Jedi Master
  • Who watches The Famine?
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: April 26, 2005, 10:16 PM »
If you called Matt at all, don't expect a response.

I left him 2 messages, and never got a single call back.

Don't you love me? :'(

Kevin
The picture kept, will remind me...

Offline Darth Kenobi

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: April 26, 2005, 10:17 PM »
I actually went to Jullians (or what ever it was called on Friday), since Matt (no hard feelings) had said that the group may hang out there he wasn't sure, so I went around 8 pm and waited but no one show so I left and passed the Con Center.

Tom, I called you a little bit later that night and told you that we had to have a change of venue at the last minute, but I believe that was a little after 9pm, when we finally got over there, so it sounds like you were running way ahead of us...  Did you actually go inside Jillian's and look around, or just wait outside the door?  Anyway, really sorry, to you and anyone else who we didn't catch over at Jillian's that night.  I actually went in for a little while to scope the place out for any potential JD'ers, but found none.  The GH crew was up there though, so I hung out with them for a few minutes.  They were most likely up there when you were there though...

I may of been a head of you guys, I thought I heard you say 8pm.  I acutally was inside for about 30 mins or so looking for anyone.  I think I saw Bob (Membeman) leaving so they may of been GHers there at the time.  Like I said it didnt really bug me to much since I found out about the Lucas line.  

Quick question Matt where you with anyone or just alone? I thought I may of seen someone who look like you enter with a female but I wasn't sure it was you or not.  

Offline JediMAC

• Pretty in Pink
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #171 on: April 26, 2005, 10:23 PM »
If you called Matt at all, don't expect a response.

I left him 2 messages, and never got a single call back.

Don't you love me? :'(

Kevin

Huh?  I called you back at least a couple times during the con, Kev.  Maybe not in the most timely fashion, but I was getting about 10 calls an hour, and numerous messages, 'cause most of the time I couldn't even hear my phone.  But on Saturday when you called, we all slept in (for once), and didn't even get over there 'til pretty late.  Anyway, sorry you thought I didn't love you, you car wrecker!  :-*

Quick question Matt where you with anyone or just alone? I thought I may of seen someone who look like you enter with a female but I wasn't sure it was you or not.  

Nope.  I originally entered Jillian's with about 12 JD'ers.  Then they all went across the street to Smokey Roads, or whatever it's called.  I ran upstairs and said "hey" to the GH crew, and then hustled on over to Smokey's.  But like I said, we didn't get there 'til a little bit after 9pm, so I that wasn't me.  Not to mention, I wasn't toting any ladies around (that I recall  :P)...
« Last Edit: April 26, 2005, 10:24 PM by JediMAC »

Offline Shannon (Princess)

• Jedi Initiate
  • Ooh, Lortab!!!!!!
    • View Profile
    • Beru has issues...
« Reply #172 on: April 26, 2005, 10:29 PM »
He hung out w/ me at the bar upstairs by the Skee-Ball, but we certainly didn't walk in together...  did you go upstairs perhaps?
You are starting to damage my calm.

Offline Famine

• Noderator
  • Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: April 26, 2005, 10:33 PM »
Anyway, sorry you thought I didn't love you, you car wrecker!  :-*

Hope you like phone calls at 3:00 am, Jackass. >:(

Kevin

Offline JediMAC

• Pretty in Pink
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #174 on: April 26, 2005, 10:38 PM »
He hung out w/ me at the bar upstairs by the Skee-Ball...

Well, I was watching all you GH'ers skee-ball it up there.  You were just the only one lucky enough to get a free drink out of it, since Burn, Tim & Rog didn't hook me up with **** for snacks...  ;)

Offline JediMAC

• Pretty in Pink
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #175 on: April 26, 2005, 10:43 PM »

Would that be 3am your time, or mine?  :P

So did your grandpops kick your ass, or what?  Keep us posted, and let us know if you need any character witnesses, eh.  ;)

Offline Darth Kenobi

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: April 26, 2005, 11:12 PM »
I ended up going up all three floors but didn't see anyone I recongize and since Matt didn't end up coming in with anyone I guess that wasn't you. 

Offline Matt_Fury

• Jedi General
  • I aim to misbehave.
    • View Profile
    • Every Action Figure Parody has a beginning.
« Reply #177 on: April 26, 2005, 11:17 PM »

Oh, don't you dare start up with that **** too, Matt!  >:(

I'd hate to start compiling another potential ban list, like a few weeks ago...

I only pick on the people I like.  Let me get a photo of me hosted somewhere and you can make fun of all my grey hair.  Doesn't bother me though, my hair and I have a deal, it can turn any color it wants as long as it doesn't turn loose!  :P
This is the way.

I have spoken.

Offline Famine

• Noderator
  • Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: April 26, 2005, 11:19 PM »

Would that be 3am your time, or mine?  :P

So did your grandpops kick your ass, or what?  Keep us posted, and let us know if you need any character witnesses, eh.  ;)

Your time.

There was no ass kicking, either. He was cool about it.

He just bought a 2004 Malabu with a CD player, and remote start/doors. >:(

Kevin

Offline Famine

• Noderator
  • Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: April 27, 2005, 03:37 PM »
I just recalled I met Jason (CorranHorn) :-* He was at the FFURG booth, making a Darth Vader of this guy.

Kevin