Author Topic: Everything Rebelscum  (Read 586677 times)

Offline Lord Mantha

• Youngling
  • I'm a llama!
    • View Profile
Re: Rebelscum
« Reply #3105 on: July 12, 2006, 05:37 AM »
i love the crap RS has to go through all the time. now i hear that some n00b is posting nasty, and possibly shock images on wuhers? add this to the time someone posted a thread in wuhers that simply read "[censored] everybody here" as well as the one, the only,

.......Greenday...

i actually enjoy when he comes back on RS and starts his usual dumbass topics. it gives me such a great laugh

Offline Darth_Deastron

• Jedi Initiate
  • Let the hate flow through you.
    • View Profile
    • The Sith Empire
« Reply #3106 on: July 12, 2006, 02:23 PM »
i love the crap RS has to go through all the time. now i hear that some n00b is posting nasty, and possibly shock images on wuhers? add this to the time someone posted a thread in wuhers that simply read "[censored] everybody here" as well as the one, the only,

.......Greenday...

i actually enjoy when he comes back on RS and starts his usual dumbass topics. it gives me such a great laugh

Yeah, I enjoy that too sometimes (Unless he comes on TSE or this site)

It's also kinda funny how whenever something goes wrong over there, they blame it on Greenday.  It get's to the point where "greenday" seems like some sort of "evil" that can't be stopped  :P
FS: TSE Sith Holocron Props!  Cool heartbeat glow! PM me if you're interested.

The Sith Empire

Offline S_A_Longhorn

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Hook 'Em Horns!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3107 on: July 12, 2006, 02:56 PM »
One thing that sorta gets under my skin about the scum is that people like b0bafett77 are still members, while people like Sev get suspended.

1. Ahh...the 2 noobs I hate the most: b0bafett77 and nihilus_guy.

2. Why was Sev suspended?

Not sure, he never told me, but he asked me to help him out with a trade while he was suspended. 

Are you talking about SEV from San Antonio?  I saw him online yesterday, on the RS boards.  He is in our local collector's club.  We had to set up a separate site b/c the RS Area Reports were being monitored by the local scalpers.  The San Antonio thread is all but dead now.  (That is one of my biggest problems with thr RS boards.)
"WE HAVE NOTHING TO HIDE.  TODD WILL COOPERATE."
-Sarah Palin to Charlie Gibson, a week before her husband, Todd Palin, refused to cooperate

Offline Neal

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #3108 on: July 12, 2006, 03:20 PM »
Are you talking about SEV from San Antonio?  I saw him online yesterday, on the RS boards.  He is in our local collector's club.  We had to set up a separate site b/c the RS Area Reports were being monitored by the local scalpers.  The San Antonio thread is all but dead now.  (That is one of my biggest problems with thr RS boards.)

Set up a code system for each store like we did in the Rochester thread.  Then, you only give the code list out to people you trust and want to have it.  It's worked rather well for us.

Offline Darth_Deastron

• Jedi Initiate
  • Let the hate flow through you.
    • View Profile
    • The Sith Empire
« Reply #3109 on: July 12, 2006, 06:11 PM »
One thing that sorta gets under my skin about the scum is that people like b0bafett77 are still members, while people like Sev get suspended.

1. Ahh...the 2 noobs I hate the most: b0bafett77 and nihilus_guy.

2. Why was Sev suspended?

Not sure, he never told me, but he asked me to help him out with a trade while he was suspended. 

That really sucks.  I sorta have an area reports thing going on at TSE.  He's not suspended anymore.  But what really pisses me off, is when members like Victor Von Doom, or Darth Rayne get banned/suspended.  (Yes it was a long time ago)
FS: TSE Sith Holocron Props!  Cool heartbeat glow! PM me if you're interested.

The Sith Empire

Offline Matt_Fury

• Jedi General
  • I aim to misbehave.
    • View Profile
    • Every Action Figure Parody has a beginning.
« Reply #3110 on: July 12, 2006, 07:34 PM »
[
Set up a code system for each store like we did in the Rochester thread.  Then, you only give the code list out to people you trust and want to have it.  It's worked rather well for us.

Or just post here where only members can read the area reports.   :D
This is the way.

I have spoken.

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #3111 on: July 12, 2006, 09:32 PM »
What Matt said, plus we monitor the area closely and if there's a feared lurker you can alert us and we'll look into it...  We take the trades/classifieds area of our site seriously though, and think it needs special monitoring, so by all means take advantage of our work.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline Jayson

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I am one with the Force and the Force is with me
    • View Profile
    • www.yakface.com
« Reply #3112 on: July 20, 2006, 07:17 AM »
Yakface.com Owner/Content Manager
Follow me on Twitter - @yak_face / @JediJaybird

Offline Vader0519

• Youngling
  • *force choke*
    • View Profile
« Reply #3113 on: July 20, 2006, 11:59 AM »
I was a rebelscum member (under a different name) for nearly 5 years. In that time, I have come across Philip's "unique" way of interacting with customers and forum members. I've felt that things were shady over there for some time, but this Dustin thing was the final straw for me. The way he "ran" the campaign, then the way he handled the legitimate criticism of that campaign, was enough for me.

I foresee this place as being my new collecting home   ;D   I will never pull up rebelscum.com on my comptuers ever again.

Offline Angry Ewok

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Master
  • The Ewok Village Idiot
    • View Profile
    • www.TowheeStudio.com
« Reply #3114 on: July 20, 2006, 12:00 PM »
Welcome to JD... What username did you go by?

Offline Gamorrean Jedi

• Youngling
  • a llama bit my sister!
    • View Profile
    • Gamorrean Jedi.com
« Reply #3115 on: July 20, 2006, 01:27 PM »
What Matt said, plus we monitor the area closely and if there's a feared lurker you can alert us and we'll look into it...  We take the trades/classifieds area of our site seriously though, and think it needs special monitoring, so by all means take advantage of our work.

Are you serous? I didn't think you had an aera report on this site anymore I'll have to go looking for it now that I'm logged in and out of lurker mode
Seen any Star Wars figures lately? I haven't.
This years running of the Bulls score: Bulls 11, Humans 0 :D

Offline Jeff

• Administrator
  • Jedi Elder
  • Leave me where I lie
    • View Profile
    • www.JediDefender.com
« Reply #3116 on: July 20, 2006, 01:31 PM »
Are you serous? I didn't think you had an aera report on this site anymore

The Area/Store Reports sections here at JD were made private almost a year ago...

Store Reports section is now PRIVATE!

To access the area and view the reports, you must be logged on with your registered account.   ;)
Editor-in-Chief  - www.JediDefender.com
On Twitter?  Follow JediDefender -> @jedidefender

Offline JediMAC

• Pretty in Pink
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #3117 on: July 20, 2006, 02:58 PM »
Are you serous? I didn't think you had an aera report on this site anymore I'll have to go looking for it now that I'm logged in and out of lurker mode

Your Florida Finds thread was bumped just yesterday, as a matter of fact.  But yeah, you have to be logged in to view it now.  No more lurking alllowed here, so that should give you and any of your hunting friends a lot more privacy and security in your Finds discussion!  8)

Offline Nirvana

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3118 on: July 22, 2006, 04:16 PM »
You know what ticks me off? Today I saw a user who has more posts than me. He reg'd on the end of last month. He's been there for less than a month, yet has 700 posts...I'll bet his posts are high quality... ::)
« Last Edit: July 22, 2006, 04:16 PM by Darth Nirvana »
My whole expanse...I cannot see...

Offline Darth Slothus

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #3119 on: July 22, 2006, 04:35 PM »
You know what ticks me off? Today I saw a user who has more posts than me. He reg'd on the end of last month. He's been there for less than a month, yet has 700 posts...I'll bet his posts are high quality... ::)

Are you presuming or did you look at them(posts)? Post count..does it matter? Enough to get upset over? LOL- maybe he has more to talk about!