Collectibles > Vintage Kenner

Needed help: Disney vintage figs...

(1/2) > >>

krisvds:
http://startours.bejedi.com/index.php?content=collecting (scroll down to Vintage)

where are those figs from ?  ???

they where exclusive to Disneyland... but any backstory ?

JediMAC:
I'd have to say that judging from the looks of several of those figures, they were based on the Droids and Ewoks cartoon shows back in the mid 80's.  These shouldn't be confused with Kenner's Vintage offerings of the same figures though.

By the way, here's a picture of Kenner's official version of your "unknown alien" there,
Kez Iban:

krisvds:
Thanks.... any info on the company ?

DSJ™:
Very interesting figures. I agree with JediMAC that they are from the Droids & Ewoks cartoons.

Where did you get the pictures from? Any background on your end as to who has them or were they turned up from?
Would be interesting to find out what country they came from.

I have never seen these before. They look like some sort of bootleg figure, but I am not sure.

I sent you a PM krisvds.  ;)

JediMAC:
I also think that a number of those figures you have pictured at your site and listed as Vintage, are actually some very current items that the Star Traders stores have been selling over the last several years (Chewie, Vader, Stormtrooper, Yoda).  I think they're just some cheap little "bendy" figures.  I've seen some very similar to these for sale in Disneyland.  I'll check to see if they've still got them in stock tomorrow when I'm there...

As for the company...I don't know, but I'd guess it's either Hasbro (or formerly Kenner) or Disney who makes them.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version