Collectibles > The Last Jedi

TLJ 3.75" Resistance Ski Speeder w/Poe Dameron

<< < (2/4) > >>

Nicklab:

--- Quote from: Matt_Fury on July 21, 2017, 01:20 PM ---I thought these looked kind of cool in the teaser.  I agree with Nick about the cobbled together look.  Points more to how the Resistance isn't all that well funded in TFA.

--- End quote ---

I get the sense that may play into the plot of TLJ.

Jeff:
Info update from Yakface.com:

E8 Resistance Ski Speeder (w/Poe Dameron) – Class C
DPCI: 087-06-8317
SKU: 450377700
UPC: 630509522255
MSRP: $39.99

tmanthegreat:
Here's a YouTube review of the actual product (not mine)...  It looks cooler than I thought - sort of a cross between a B-Wing and a Podracer :P  Definitely looks to be worth getting!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MQP-DhNaQ0w

tmanthegreat:
I picked one of these up on Friday, but still have yet to open it...  I kind of want to see how they function in the movie.  The box description gives a little blurb about the speeder, saying they predate the Rebellion (so they're old) and that the ski helps provide stability.  But with repulsorlift technology seeming to have been in common use in the SW universe for thousands of years, I wonder why a stabilizing ski would be needed for anything other than an interesting Hollywood effect.  Still, the toy looks neat and has some fun features like a "blow off" wing section, so I think I'll be happy with it. 

McMetal:
I picked one of these up from Target this morning for $11.98.  :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version