Collectibles > The Black Series 6" Figures

Black Series Snowspeeder with 6" Dak Ralter

(1/7) > >>

Jeff:
Sounds like there are some "rumors" out there that we could see a "Star Wars The Black Series Snowspeeder Deluxe Vehicle" announced at Toy Fair...  I'd say that sounds about right with the 40th anniversary of ESB this year.  ;)

JediJman:

--- Quote from: Jeff on February 17, 2020, 04:55 PM ---Sounds like there are some "rumors" out there that we could see a "Star Wars The Black Series Snowspeeder Deluxe Vehicle" announced at Toy Fair...  I'd say that sounds about right with the 40th anniversary of ESB this year.  ;)

--- End quote ---

Ouch.  I love that ship.  That would be a tough one to pass on...

Diddly:
6 inch scale Snowspeeder will be interesting because scale wise, it's a really small vehicle and could probably be done for $100. I'd assume it's a little larger than the $60 vehicle/speeder line. I want one but yikes, do I not have the space for it

tmanthegreat:

--- Quote from: Jeff on February 17, 2020, 04:55 PM ---Sounds like there are some "rumors" out there that we could see a "Star Wars The Black Series Snowspeeder Deluxe Vehicle" announced at Toy Fair...  I'd say that sounds about right with the 40th anniversary of ESB this year.  ;)

--- End quote ---

I hope this rumor proves true!  The Snowspeeder is certainly doable in the 6” scale and there’s tons of potential for detail, working features, etc.  The FO Tie fighter they did several years ago was awesome, but those wings took up a bit of space...  A snowspeeder wouldn’t be nearly as bulky and it would likely sell better as it’s an OT vehicle.  I’d definitely be down for one if it becomes a reality  8)

P-Siddy:
Is Snowspeeder Luke rumored to be released?  If both rumors pan out, we’d need Dack to ride “harpoon-gun”.  Perhaps a pack-in?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version