Author Topic: 2009 Toy Fair Darth Vader Figure Display  (Read 4303 times)

Offline JesseVader08

• Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
2009 Toy Fair Darth Vader Figure Display
« on: February 21, 2009, 04:48 AM »
Check out this neat piece:

http://cgi.ebay.ca/Toy-Fair-2009-LEGO-STAR-WARS-Darth-Vader_W0QQitemZ120381360938

"This LEGO chrome Darth Vader was handed out at the 2009 Toy Fair to people who attended the LEGO media event.  Only 100 were available and this is #17 of 100.  The LEGO badge has the edition # on it and slips into the back of the display package."

Offline Nicklab

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I saw we fight!
    • View Profile
Re: 2009 Toy Fair Darth Vader Figure Display
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2009, 12:28 PM »
Just an FYI, that edition number is ONLY on the LEGO badge and not anywhere on the chrome Vader figure or package.  And those badges were sent out to press people only.  Those press people might open themselves up to the wrath of LEGO since those badges were assigned to individuals, and those individuals who wound up selling their badges may not be invited back next year.  As a result I'll be hanging onto mine.

And regarding the chrome Darth Vader's, those are going to be randomly packed into LEGO Star Wars products throughout the year.  There will be as many as 10,000 of those made available.
"Call up a Hammerhead Corvette.  I have an idea."

Feedback

Offline skyward72

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
Re: 2009 Toy Fair Darth Vader Figure Display
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2009, 11:54 AM »
Most of the ones on Ebay have the number blurred out, I guess for that very reason