Author Topic: Target 2021 Retro Collection Multi-Color Boba Fett  (Read 7732 times)

Offline GrandMoffNick

• Jedi Master
  • You are what you choose to be
    • View Profile
Re: Target 2021 Retro Collection Multi-Color Boba Fett
« Reply #45 on: July 26, 2021, 01:28 PM »
Do we know where these will be on the sales floor? If it's in the regular upcoming toy reset then they're probably trapped on a transition pallet and we get to wait until they actually reset the new planogram.
This is the water, and this is the well. Drink full, and descend. The horse is the white of the eyes, and dark within

Online Rob

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 26, 2021, 01:51 PM »
I've got no idea.  I'd assume regular aisle... I've heard people found them on endcaps... the guy this morning said he thinks the one case that went out was put into the adult collectible toys section near video games... who knows.

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
  • I don't get drunk, I get awesome.
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 26, 2021, 02:47 PM »
Do we know where these will be on the sales floor? If it's in the regular upcoming toy reset then they're probably trapped on a transition pallet and we get to wait until they actually reset the new planogram.

I've got no idea.  I'd assume regular aisle... I've heard people found them on endcaps... the guy this morning said he thinks the one case that went out was put into the adult collectible toys section near video games... who knows.

I would be surprised to find them in that Electronics gaming section just based on the DPCI.  Action figures are most all 087-16 now right?  Do the collectibles have a different identifier?  Its worth checking I guess.  I've hit three Targets in the last 24 hours or so and they all have no clue about where these are.  Not in the back, not locked up in electronics, not in the inventory, and not in transit. 
Climbed a mountain & never came back. I will not quit & I always fight back 
From this moment for all my life. What could I say? Was born to be this way. And what could I say?  Just livin' for today

Online Rob

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: July 26, 2021, 04:06 PM »
Whatever was going on with their website today seems to have passed.  They just come up as Out of Stock now.

Online Rob

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: July 28, 2021, 12:47 AM »
The two I managed to order got here today… red and blue down, four to go…

Offline EdSolo

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: July 28, 2021, 07:11 AM »
I get "not sold at this store" for every store in a 30 mile radius.  Guess I'm stuck with ebay trying to find two of these.

Online Rob

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: July 29, 2021, 12:12 AM »
I’m actively looking for the other four on eBay now.  I bought one for $35 shipped just now, and I have 3 to go.

I’ll try to buy them fast so Target will release 12 billion of them the next day and you can all get them on clearance. 

Offline EdSolo

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: July 29, 2021, 06:25 AM »
I saw a set of six on FB Marketplace for $250.  Seems going rate for single figures are about $40 on there.

Offline Muftak

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Cardboard Entrepreneur
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: July 29, 2021, 09:31 AM »
They showed up as available for pick up locally again overnight so I gave it a shot. I got a ready for pick up email a bit ago, and now they look to be sold out everywhere again. So at least some are reshipping.

Glad to finally have one waiting for me.

Online Rob

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: July 29, 2021, 12:22 PM »
I got an order in for one at a Target 42 miles from my house this morning ,but was going to go to Ikea on Saturday anyway, so I did it.

Then 2 hours later they said they couldn't fill the order.  Shocking. 

Offline Muftak

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Cardboard Entrepreneur
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: July 29, 2021, 01:14 PM »
Yeah, I had two orders get taken then cancelled like that on Monday. I wasn't holding my breath on this one today, but we'll see when I pick it up...

Offline Muftak

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Cardboard Entrepreneur
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: July 30, 2021, 11:08 AM »
Yesterday's order was successfully retrieved-Red Helmet version. I just checked and saw another local store had a few in stock so I grabbed another, it's a figure I can totally imagine keeping one carded version of, if nothing else to go along with the Vader from a couple years back that I didn't have the heart to open since it was so hard to get.

Edit: they cancelled the order today. I am 1 for 4 on store puck ups.

A few of the locations near me also say "Limited stock, not eligible for store pick-up" so there might be reason to go out and hunt if you are still looking.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2021, 03:31 PM by Muftak »

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: August 5, 2021, 12:37 PM »
Curious to know if anyone has found these in store versus online ordering.  Sounds like some people did in store pick up, but has anyone tracked them down in person using the DPCI or other options?  Still no sign of them in the Twin Cities as far as I know.
From this moment for all my life. What could I say? Was born to be this way. And what could I say?  Just livin' for today

Online Rob

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: August 5, 2021, 01:00 PM »
I haven't seen any hint.  A week ago my local store was listed as having 8 in stock, but no one could find them.  Odds are someone swiped the case to buy later and it was still in the system.

Meanwhile, I've bought the four I needed on eBay... just waiting for the Green and Yellow ones to get here in the mail.  It was worth the extra $80 to me just to be done with it. 

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: August 6, 2021, 12:17 PM »
So, a bunch of these popped into stock over night.  I placed an order at midnight for one, but of course it was cancelled by 6:00.  I have since watched Fett pop up in 3 additional stores and placed an order at each one at a time, only to have Target INSTANTLY cancel the order.  I think they have a flag behind the scenes to cancel your order if you already placed one, but it doesn't reset if your order is cancelled.  Anyone else seeing something like this?  I literally get the cancellation notice email BEFORE I get the order confirmation email at each store.