Multimedia > The Wookiee Arcade

Star Wars Battlefront II (not to be confused with Star Wars: Battlefront II)

<< < (2/9) > >>

JediJman:
Haha!  Haters gonna hate.  I'm still playing BF and loving every minute of it.  It's probably weak compared to other similar games, but for infrequent gamers like me it still rules.  I don't need a ton of complexity in a game to make it fun, but hoping this next one is a better fit for everyone.

Jesse James:
I'd say what I didn't like about it would make it far superior for infrequent gamers actually.  I found it actually annoying from that perspective as I really cannot game like I did years ago. :-\

JediJman:
I'm not sure what you mean...  ???

Jesse James:
The games balance is off, comparatively speaking.  Games like Titanfall you can dive into and not be good at them but still be competitive.  BF was all kinds of imbalanced to me.  The kids were home when I got it and they're pretty much experts at CoD and such and they were absolutely destroying people in BF.

They could've alleviated a lot of that with a little more creativity on the weapons and some customizability to them, and to the characters individually so a player could balance their character to their own strengths.  It lacked that a lot.

Phrubruh:
I think it would be interesting to hear a story about what happen to the ground imperial troops when the second Death Star was destroyed. I assume they were rounded up by the Alliance. I wonder if they ever found out that the Emporer was going to nuke the shield generator site per the cut scenes.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version