Author Topic: Where to Host Photo Novel Images?  (Read 2484 times)

Offline Fritzkrieg

• Jedi Padawan
  • Don't make me destroy you.
    • View Profile
Where to Host Photo Novel Images?
« on: November 24, 2005, 01:24 PM »
I need to know the best place to host Images for my upcomming Photo Novel series.  I use the Star Wars Custom Gallery for my Customs, but I don't think that sight was intended for such large pics.

Any suggestions?

Fritzkrieg

Offline Nirvana

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
Re: Where to Host Photo Novel Images?
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2005, 01:28 PM »
I use www.photobucket.com for my customs and photonovels. It works pretty well.
My whole expanse...I cannot see...

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2005, 01:37 PM »
Fritzkrieg, about how many images are you talking about?  You could email me at pike1067@earthlink.net and I could host some for you temporarily until you figure something out.  I might resize them for you if they're super big.

What I would do is contact Dan Curto at curto@rebelscum.com - he runs www.thecustomalliance.com - might be a while before he gets them up, but at least it would be a permanent and cost-free location.

You can also join up at www.250free.com - that's what I do.

:P

Offline Fritzkrieg

• Jedi Padawan
  • Don't make me destroy you.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2005, 02:39 PM »
Right now my head is so full of ideas, it's going to Explode!
I think I'm going to run two series. One will be a series of Short (Clone Wars Style) Stories. These will show some of my more Caotic Story lines that won't fit into my regular on going series. The second series will be my ongoing Photo Novel (Very Comic Book in style). This will have regular appearing Heroes and Vilians and run in a consistant Time-Line. So, I imagine I'll need quite a bit of space. I just need to Customize my main Character and I'll be up and running.

Fritzkrieg