Author Topic: Two things...  (Read 2313 times)

Offline Darth Delicious

• Jedi Padawan
  • Kneel...kneel before Wobb!
    • View Profile
Two things...
« on: May 16, 2005, 10:26 PM »
One: I am SERIOUSLY in need of a new installment in the Rykrof Enloe saga. I want chapter 11 and I mean to get it...however, I could PROBABLY be staved off for a week or so by another SE.  :P

Two: Has anyone checked Lance Quazar's house for his moldering corpse? Where's he been, man? The site isn't the same without his interactive photonovel goodness! 

-DD
Back from the dead!!!

Offline Ryan

• Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Master
  • Destiny is all
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
Re: Two things...
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2005, 10:34 PM »
One: I am SERIOUSLY in need of a new installment in the Rykrof Enloe saga. I want chapter 11 and I mean to get it...however, I could PROBABLY be staved off for a week or so by another SE.  :P

Two: Has anyone checked Lance Quazar's house for his moldering corpse? Where's he been, man? The site isn't the same without his interactive photonovel goodness! 

-DD

Seriously. Lance where are you? And don't tell me you are dead that's not an excuse.

CHEWIE, we are waiting..... hurry up!!! ;) :P
« Last Edit: May 16, 2005, 10:34 PM by Sith Lord Chaos »
"This is the way."

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2005, 12:05 AM »
Well, I have revamped the Special Edidtions of both #3 Anti-Jedi and #4 Slaughter on Munist.

I sent #3 to Famine the other day, but he hasn't had a chance to upload it yet.  Seems like all of the photonovels and images that he is hosting for me are down all of a sudden?

Also, I should be able to get #5 - Deception redone really soon too.  Redoing each one takes anywhere from 5-10 hours!  Then I'll get #11 up.  Sorry for the delay.

I did talk to Lance via email a few times lately.  He had to go out of the country, and has been very busy - but said he'll have some new episodes for the story up soon!

Famine, can you send me a PM or give me a call?

:P

Offline Ryan

• Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Master
  • Destiny is all
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2005, 12:21 AM »
Chewie, I can host them for you too if you'd like.
"This is the way."

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2005, 01:00 AM »
I just might take you up on that offer, that way Famine isn't overloaded so much with putting up with all the images I keep sending him, and maybe you can host a couple of them.  Can you PM me your email address?  Thanks SLC.

:P