Author Topic: Anyone needing VTSC figures?  (Read 1005 times)

Offline roron corobb

• Jedi Padawan
  • May the Force be with You
    • View Profile
Anyone needing VTSC figures?
« on: May 26, 2006, 11:09 PM »
I can get them for anyone for cost + shipping and maybe something a little extra for time/gas. There are many of all of them, but would need to act fast if you are interested. Paypal would be the fastest, but non-cedit/debit card payments please. Pm if interested. Thanks for looking.
roron corobb
I'm one of the most well-regarded Ithorian Jedi Masters, having trained as Yarael Poof's Padawan. Roron Corobb
my feedback link

Offline roron corobb

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
Re: Anyone needing VTSC figures?
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2006, 02:28 AM »
I still can get six set of all five as of tonight (5/26) with some singles of Solo, Greedo, Raider, and Biker Scouts, so if interested don't wait. The cost would be $10.69 with tax each, shipping depends on where you are and how many you want. ;D Thank you again for looking.
roron corobb
I'm one of the most well-regarded Ithorian Jedi Masters, having trained as Yarael Poof's Padawan. Roron Corobb
my feedback link

Offline roron corobb

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2006, 09:30 PM »
Bump for anyone who still need these. I can get many of all five still. Thanks
roron corobb
my feedback link

Offline roron corobb

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2006, 06:25 PM »
Still have 2 complete sets of these, if anyone wants them. Will split them if wanting only one of the figures. I also can get multiples of Luke, Han, Greedo, and Raider, but only have 2 of the Biker Scouts left. Thanks for looking.
roron corobb
my feedback link