SW Lamps of All Kinds

<< < (9/11) > >>

Jesse James:
*sigh*

Dale's my daddy...   ::)

Wait, where's my childsupport then?

Marshallmario:
What about this auction?

http://cgi.ebay.com/STAR-WARS-Darth-Vader-Ceramic-Lamp-One-of-a-Kind_W0QQitemZ170184006129QQihZ007QQcategoryZ154QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Jesse James:
That's odd...  Nothing I've seen before.  It might be a handmade thing.

The lamp Dale won for me actually looks different from pics of the ones I'd seen that were (supposedly) sold in the US.  The one Dale one looks much cooler, actually, and more Star Wars-centric while the other ones I saw basically were a simple Lava Lamp with a little ROTS logo on it.

All the better I say. ;)

JesseVader08:

--- Quote from: Jesse James on January 12, 2008, 05:00 AM ---That's odd...  Nothing I've seen before.  It might be a handmade thing.

--- End quote ---

Yeah, they are handmade.  They're ceramic lamps that could be made with a mold available from stores back in the early 80's I believe. 

They're pretty quirky looking, that's why I've got two.  ;)

--- Quote from: Jesse James on January 12, 2008, 05:00 AM ---The lamp Dale won for me actually looks different from pics of the ones I'd seen that were (supposedly) sold in the US.  The one Dale one looks much cooler, actually, and more Star Wars-centric while the other ones I saw basically were a simple Lava Lamp with a little ROTS logo on it.

--- End quote ---

Jesse, can you post pics when you've got it?  I'm really curious to see what it looks like. 

Jesse James:
Sure thing...  :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version