Collectibles > Other Collectibles

Star Wars Posters

<< < (36/39) > >>

Dave:

--- Quote from: GrandMoffNick on September  1, 2020, 02:06 PM ---I'm so confused. You can see the wall in your toy room? :P

--- End quote ---

For me my toy room is hidden in a back room.  My boss has allowed me to display a few posters in the main common basement area.  All the rest needs to stay hidden lest the neighbors realize what a crackpot I am.  ::)

Matt_Fury:

--- Quote from: GrandMoffNick on September  1, 2020, 02:06 PM ---I'm so confused. You can see the wall in your toy room? :P

--- End quote ---

Since I can't find a good way to host photos on these forums, I'm working on a youtube video of my office/Star Wars Toy and Prop Museum.  You'll see how I set it up then.  :D

Dave:
The Disney Movie Insider rewards program has finally restocked their physical goodies after 1.5 years of not having any.  I picked up the Rise of Skywalker teaser #2 and theatrical release posters. 

There are currently quite a few different Star Wars and Marvel posters available.

Matt_Fury:
Thanks for the update Dave!

I managed to get back ups for TROS and TLJ.

Dave:
This week's "Wednesday Wins" at Disney Movie Insiders is a teaser sheet for The Book of Boba Fett for 400 points.   A pretty sweet deal so I ordered one up.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version