Collectibles > Other Collectibles

Star Wars Posters

<< < (2/39) > >>

Hemish:
The first poster for me seeing as i have that.
Added to the fact that it was the first poster that i had seen and i knew i was hooked, from that moment on.
I had a thing for starwars when empire first came out on video i had my dad hire it out for me each week.
So i managed to track down a set of those posters and they are waiting to be framed.

jokabofe:

--- Quote from: Tydirium on August 10, 2004, 01:22 AM ---Wow, where is that from? Is it a US printed poster, or something like a UK quad one? Looks lovely.

--- End quote ---

honestly, i don't remember.  ??? i picked it up a few years ago when i was on a poster buying rampage, and it ran about $12 so i'm guessing it's just some kind of reprint. but it's a 27" x 41", not the 24" x 36", and i thought it was awesome, so i had to get it.

JediMAC:
I went on a SW poster buying rampage too, but it was back in the early 90's.  I pretty much went around and bought every differently styled poster that I could find, from all 3 movies.  I think I probably picked up around 15 of them at the time, including the two Brian's got above.  I just went with the cheapo repos, and not any of the huge, expensive theater type posters though.

Then, when the Special Editions hit, I picked up a few more, and finally, I think I only snagged one each from the two Prequel flicks, 'cause as you all know, those weren't exactly big hits with me.

Of course, as it stands, my entire poster collection hasn't seen the light of day in many years, as they continue living in a couple stupid poster containers for the time being...  Besides, how the hell do you display a good 30 or so posters, anyway?  Just rotate 'em?   :-\

I've tried to snag every figure poster (both vintage and modern) that's been made, but I think I'm missing a Saga one from a year or two ago, which may have been an Australian exclusive, that showed the first 52 or so Saga figures.  I picked up a similar one at C3 in Indy, but it only showed the first 40 Saga figures on it.

--- Quote from: OCB on August  9, 2004, 03:11 PM ---I have a bunch of Hasbro ones too, hoping that they come out with an OTC version this fall

--- End quote ---

You mean like this one, Scott?   ;)

I definitely want to get this one, but RS says it's an Australian exclusive too.   >:(  I'd actually prefer one that's got all the carded OTC figures on it though...

Mikey D:

--- Quote from: JediMAC on August 10, 2004, 04:52 PM ---
I definitely want to get this one, but RS says it's an Australian exclusive too.   >:(  I'd actually prefer one that's got all the carded OTC figures on it though...

--- End quote ---

I betcha if you ask Greg(ggggg) nicely Matt, he'll pick one up for you  ;)

JediMAC:
Ha!  That's a good one Mikey.   :P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version