Author Topic: The Simpsons  (Read 61421 times)

Offline Diddly

• Jedi Master
  • SECede
    • View Profile
Re: The Simpsons
« Reply #315 on: February 28, 2014, 01:04 AM »
Yeah, I saw these a few weeks ago but didn't buy any since I don't have any of those Simpsons toys from the early 00s so they'd be out of place. I wish Hamill was in his Luke attire like he was in the episode he was in, but eh. Probably some Hasbro/copyright stuff they'd have had to deal with then.
http://diddlyscoop.blogspot.com
Twitter: @travis_banks

Offline Morgbug

• Old
  • Jedi Guardian
  • mmm. pemmican.
    • View Profile
« Reply #316 on: April 23, 2014, 04:05 PM »
Wow, we're lagging behind as I came across these for the very first time today.  Wave one finally showed up and while they were nice, I didn't want any of the celebrities from the series.  I did have to grab one figure though, to add to my Homer collection:

Minivans: a sign of the apocalypse.

Offline GrandMoffNick

• Jedi Master
  • You are what you choose to be
    • View Profile
« Reply #317 on: May 8, 2014, 12:16 PM »
Picked up Mark Hamill today. Pretty cool. Really liked the Maggie in pink jumpsuit with her gut hanging out but passed. Great wave if your a Who fan. Kind of obnoxious to me to have three band members in the same wave.
This is the water, and this is the well. Drink full, and descend. The horse is the white of the eyes, and dark within

Offline Brian

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #318 on: August 22, 2021, 04:58 PM »
So has anyone seen the upcoming Simpsons “Ultimates” figures up for preorder from Super 7? Along the same lines as their He-Man, Turtles, Thundercats, etc figures. Very well done, and quite cool, but fairly pricey. It looks like it could be a great line if Simpsons was really your thing though. I’ve gotten figures from some of their other lines, and they are very nicely done. Wave One is:

Astronaut Homer
Moe
Robo Itchy
Robo Scratchy
Poochie

Offline Diddly

• Jedi Master
  • SECede
    • View Profile
« Reply #319 on: August 23, 2021, 12:42 PM »
I did see those, and thank goodness they're 7 inches because now I'm not as tempted to buy them since they won't fit in with any other lines I collect. That said, what an odd selection of characters. Nothing really goes together outside of the Itchy and Scratchyland robots. This feels more like something of a "Wave 3 or 4" selection of figures, if that makes any sense. I kind of wish they'd have just started out with the regular Simpson family.
http://diddlyscoop.blogspot.com
Twitter: @travis_banks