Community > Site Feedback, Suggestions, and Help

The New JediDefender - Have Any Suggestions?

<< < (2/18) > >>

JediJman:
I've got a sponsor suggestion.  With so many people ordering Kubricks from NCS, I wonder if you might want to make them a sponsor.  Would also be neat to have a sponsor section/thread so we can easily get to those sponsors from JD instead of going there on our own.   ;)

Paul:

--- Quote from: CHEWIE on May 17, 2009, 08:56 PM ---

I guess I'm actually curious if this will have any impact on the future of the Pit? 

--- End quote ---

Change is in the air for sure.

--- Quote from: jedi_master_sal on May 19, 2009, 02:25 PM ---I'm not sure how customizing contest may have worked in the past. So let me make some suggestions

--- End quote ---

All good suggestions Sal.  Depending on the response from the community we may work some of that in, and if we do use those ideas, we would love to have you sit in as a guest judge if you want.

Right now, I have prizes lined up from some soon to sponsor's of the site and some other places that are customizer focused.  Look for more info in the coming days in the customs section and then get the word out to the customizing community.

Matt_Fury:
How about redesigning the photo archives?  Group items up under the lines they were in, etc.

Just a thought...right now it's the only reason I might go over to RS from time to time.

JediJman:

--- Quote from: Matt_Fury on May 22, 2009, 06:01 PM ---How about redesigning the photo archives?  Group items up under the lines they were in, etc.

Just a thought...right now it's the only reason I might go over to RS from time to time.

--- End quote ---

Or partnering with some other site that already has really good photo archives... ;)

Chris:

--- Quote from: JediJman on May 22, 2009, 06:12 PM ---
--- Quote from: Matt_Fury on May 22, 2009, 06:01 PM ---How about redesigning the photo archives?  Group items up under the lines they were in, etc.

--- End quote ---

Or partnering with some other site that already has really good photo archives... ;)

--- End quote ---

Never.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version