Multimedia > The Wookiee Arcade

Disney Infinity

<< < (6/6)

Dave:
I picked this up at Christmas for the kids so haven't followed it closely for that long.  However I recently picked up a ton of version 2 figures on sale at Target and what I noticed is that the assortments at Target seemed to kind of suck.  Maybe it was just a warehouse clearance deal for 2.0 figures, but it was only a handful of different characters and some of them were pretty lame.  I went to a few different Targets hoping to find a different selection but they were all basically the same.  The kids and I ended up getting pretty frustrated because they wanted a few figures (Sully and Beymax) that just weren't available.  Maybe these came out years ago and are no longer available, but the kids got frustrated that they were shown on the cardback and not available.

Jeff:
Yeah, Target has been blowing out the 2.0 to make room for the newest 3.0 sets (Zootopia, Jungle Book, Alice in Wonderland, etc).

Sully was 1.0 and Baymax was 2.0 so low chance of finding them at Target these days.  Both of those are on Amazon though (Sully $8; Baymax $10-11 usually).

Amazon is where I've been getting a lot of our figures.  Pretty cheaply if you are patient.  Right now for example - Light-Up Saber Kylo Ren for $7.59 if you are a prime member.  I've picked up a lot of Infinity figures for the kids in the $6-8 range at Amazon.

Phrubruh:
Since Disney killed the Infinity line, we should start seeing close outs of these figures for pretty cheap.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version