Collectibles > The Black Series 6" Figures

6" Black Series Store Finds and Recent Purchases

<< < (186/201) > >>

McMetal:
I picked up the Holiday Mando in store from an online order today, shockingly easy!

McMetal:
Pleased to report the Amazon exclusive Cad Bane (Bracca) finally came back into stock earlier today and I was finally able to snag one at the original $27.99 price. This was the only Black Series figure I didn’t have on preorder, my victory is now complete!   :D

McMetal:
Cad showed up the next day! Also finally got the Halloween Clone I preordered from Target awhile back. And my Credit Collection Tusken Raider is out for delivery from GameStop…lots of stuff hitting right now.

McMetal:
Received the 13th Battalion Trooper and Fixer from GameStop today. I’m mostly meh on clones but it’s nice to still see the old window boxes…

JediJman:
Got an amazing deal at Gamestop today.  Their pre-black Friday event is 25% off all collectibles and figures if you buy their Gamestop bag for $5.  I grabbed the Holiday Wookie, Gaming Greats Battle Droid, RC-1140, RC-1207, KX Security Droid, Riot Scout Trooper, and 2x Coin Collection Tusken exclusives - all for about $20 or less each.  Also nabbed a handful of clearance figures including some TVC - all clearance is 50% off the marked price.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version