Collectibles > The Black Series 6" Figures

6" Black Series Store Finds and Recent Purchases

<< < (191/201) > >>

Dave:
I've decided to mostly bail on this line.  I cancelled about $300 worth of pre-orders today and going forward am going to be pretty selective about what I add in this line.

McMetal:
I’ve gotten a bunch of staff lately in the mail. Axe Woves, Migs, Aayla, Darth Maul, Grogu, etc. they are all really nice figures, and thankfully still in the old style packaging.

Got a shipping notification for the Walmart exclusive Boba Fett (Tython maybe?) recently too, this was my oldest outstanding preorder I believe.

P-Siddy:
I just checked my order and it says it's on its way, too.  I did not get any notification about it, so thanks for the heads up.

Nicklab:
I used some Best Buy Rewards points to get a Black Series Reva.  All told it cost me $2.50 plus the points.  And shipping was free!

Nicklab:
I came across the Grand Inquisitor yesterday at Target, along with Mayfeld and Greef Karga.  According to the Target app the Grand Inquisitor was $22.99.  I haven't seen the price budge on that one at all, and I loved the character in REBELS.  So I got the cashier to price match with the Target app.  Otherwise it would have been $24.99!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version